Comparisons: 36 of the Top Closed/Portable Headphones Around
Apr 18, 2015 at 1:22 AM Post #3,198 of 4,373
If anyone here is looking to sell there Momentum 2.0 wired please let me know! I'd greatly appreciate it. I'll buy them for just $50 less than the price of them brand new. So $300. 

Buysonic.com has them for 299.99 but the Android cable version. If you want the iPhone cable version you are currently out of luck. If you don't care for the microphone and remote cable you can use them with the supplied non-remote cable and be happy.

Cheers,
K

Apr 18, 2015 at 1:46 AM Post #3,199 of 4,373
Buysonic.com has them for 299.99 but the Android cable version. If you want the iPhone cable version you are currently out of luck. If you don't care for the microphone and remote cable you can use them with the supplied non-remote cable and be happy.

Cheers,
K

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!! You have helped me greatly! I wish it was the iPhone version, but heck, I can deal with that. How long would you say that deal will go on? I'll have to wait until April 30th before I can purchase them. 

Apr 18, 2015 at 7:15 AM Post #3,200 of 4,373
THANK YOU!!!!!!!!! You have helped me greatly! I wish it was the iPhone version, but heck, I can deal with that. How long would you say that deal will go on? I'll have to wait until April 30th before I can purchase them. 

Hi!

If the deal is on you can just purchase it and the. It will be send out. No waiting. These deals are until a certain date or as long as they have stock. Not like massdrop.

Cheers,
K

Apr 19, 2015 at 10:12 AM Post #3,203 of 4,373
can i answer calls on my iphone with the android cable?

There is a very high possibility you can. To begin with, the center button works the same on android and on iPhone 9 times out of 10. There is the rare occurrence where the android phone pin configuration is different, but it is so rare that it is almost a nonexistent occurrence. 

Apr 19, 2015 at 10:20 AM Post #3,204 of 4,373

There is a very high possibility you can. To begin with, the center button works the same on android and on iPhone 9 times out of 10. There is the rare occurrence where the android phone pin configuration is different, but it is so rare that it is almost a nonexistent occurrence. 

Let me chime in...I have the Android cable and it doesn't operate my Android phone. The cable actually is for Samsung and operates Samsung, it will not operate my Moto X. It is very specific. I would contact Sennheiser rather than take speculation from others.

Apr 19, 2015 at 10:27 AM Post #3,205 of 4,373
  Let me chime in...I have the Android cable and it doesn't operate my Android phone. The cable actually is for Samsung and operates Samsung, it will not operate my Moto X. It is very specific. I would contact Sennheiser rather than take speculation from others.

That is because it isn't "Android cable" but "Samsung Galaxy" cable (which I admit is really stupid). However it should still work with most android devices, believe Sennheiser has a compatibility guide

Apr 19, 2015 at 10:51 AM Post #3,206 of 4,373

That is because it isn't "Android cable" but "Samsung Galaxy" cable (which I admit is really stupid). However it should still work with most android devices, believe Sennheiser has a compatibility guide

I have not seen another "Android"cable...all places advertize "android" cable and when it came it said Samsung on the box. For example, the Android cable with the PM-3 only answered and hung up and controlled nothing more. But I couldn't do that even with my Moto X, so to respond 9 out of 10 times it will work, I assume my situation was that 1 time and it is an Android based phone so I would err on the side that it won't work with an iPhone. The question was specifically about an iPhone.

Apr 19, 2015 at 12:12 PM Post #3,207 of 4,373
For what it's worth, I feel the denon mm400's have fantastic PRaT, definitely ad much as the pm-3's do. The bass is really nice and punchy without being exaggerated in any way as well. Pm-3 has slightly more exaggerated bass than the denons and then the m2's have more than those again if what I've read about them is true (I've got the mm400's and pm-3's, sold my p7's for the mm400's). The denons really are a fantastic set of cans.

How do you think P7 and PM-3 compare in the bass department?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back