Comparison between RE0 and Fischer Audio Silver Bullet
Sep 21, 2010 at 2:15 AM Post #5 of 12

Quote: aconteceu
SB has a lot more bass, a bit more forward fuller mids, much larger soundstage and less detailed and extended (but still very good) highs.

spot on, I confirm this.

Sep 21, 2010 at 8:53 AM Post #7 of 12
Not sure it's a question of music style, if you're more into spacious sound and vocals and not into extended highs SB is the answer. Silver Bullet are warmer than Ety mc5, I suppose it's the same when compared to RE0.

Sep 21, 2010 at 9:41 AM Post #8 of 12

The only IEM i heard is the one i own "AKG K324P" which is like hearing through a tube and it has a bloated bass,  i would like  to avoid a simillar sound and move to a much much better IEM in terms of SQ.

Sep 21, 2010 at 10:29 AM Post #10 of 12

Quote:

The only IEM i heard is the one i own "AKG K324P" which is like hearing through a tube and it has a bloated bass,  i would like  to avoid a simillar sound and move to a much much better IEM in terms of SQ.

SB will be a big improvement, it sounds great, unless you're looking for something with lots of bass.

Sep 21, 2010 at 11:11 AM Post #11 of 12

For sure not like the bass of AKG , just the bass the artist intended to be and not like a big messy sub woofer......have you heard the AKG? it sounds similar with CX300/EP-630.

I think i got the picture, so i believe that SB it should be a better option than RE0 , i also had in my mind eterna rev.1, DBA02 and MC5 from the reviews i read here.. 

Sep 21, 2010 at 1:04 PM Post #12 of 12
I only heard CX300 and I'm not fan of it, from the reviews I read, Eterna is not in the same range than the others, it's warmer and has much more bass.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back