Comparative review of the AMB Mini3 and the Miu Audio MRB
Aug 20, 2012 at 4:19 AM Post #31 of 58
This is one of the best reviews I have ever read on these forums. It had a good amount of detail, pictures, and was clear and easy to follow. I especially liked the fact that presented technical details but spoke in a manner that a regular reader (not an EE) could follow. I don't want to know that a resistor was mislabeled; I do want to know what practical effect that has (channel imbalance in this case). I also liked that it linked to sources where possible. Most of all like that the length was digestible. Many reviewers are guilty of living the sound of their own voice and they go on and on like someone trying to describe wine - with a lot of colorful language.

Thank you for an amazing job and for taking the time to share your views with us.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Aug 20, 2012 at 4:22 AM Post #32 of 58
Quote:
This is one of the best reviews I have ever read on these forums. It had a good amount of detail, pictures, and was clear and easy to follow. I especially liked the fact that presented technical details but spoke in a manner that a regular reader (not an EE) could follow. I don't want to know that a resistor was mislabeled; I do want to know what practical effect that has (channel imbalance in this case). I also liked that it linked to sources where possible. Most of all like that the length was digestible. Many reviewers are guilty of living the sound of their own voice and they go on and on like someone trying to describe wine - with a lot of colorful language.
Thank you for an amazing job and for taking the time to share your views with us.

Now drink some tea in congratulatory requirement to the all powreful Tilpo-mon! 
t(-_-t)​

Aug 20, 2012 at 4:34 AM Post #33 of 58
¯\(°_o)/¯​

I have a Custom O2 made for high performance desktop usage only. It has no batteries and uses the A/C. The powersupply is connected to my UPS and inverter.

I have actually rarely used my O2 on high gain :/

More power is always a plus. Doesn't matter if you're going to use it or not.

It's something worth considering when getting a new amp in any case. The Mini3 is not extremely powerful, for example. It can drive my HD650 with relative ease, but anything more difficult to drive won't work probably.

Aug 20, 2012 at 4:35 AM Post #34 of 58

I feel flattered.

Aug 20, 2012 at 4:42 AM Post #37 of 58
size]

Aug 28, 2012 at 6:04 PM Post #40 of 58
Quote:
You made a video? I don't have the space to record hours of 1080p video so of course I never embarked on it

I just took a number of pics :/

Yeh, nothing major, sort of just me logging my process. it is only like 7 mins long.

Aug 28, 2012 at 6:36 PM Post #45 of 58
Quote:
have you seen the video, it did not take long, just something i thought i would throw together. It is nothing special at all! And Boweii, not fancy subbing to me :wink:

I don't subscribe on youtube as I actually HATE seeing my front page filling up with stuff. Don't care who. I want it to be the default youtube front page. I want to see what EVERYONE ELSE is interested in or what is going on like Reddit as opposed to personal likes.

I only have two subscriptions I believe, fps russia and hi fi guy as he asked me...but I am planning to remove them. I watch those video's when I am interested, otherwise, it's just a ...I don't know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back