Comfort of current Theiaudio iems?
Jan 6, 2024 at 8:28 AM Post #16 of 22
I have the Monarch Mk3 and it’s super comfortable for me, fits like a glove. My ears are not that big.

In comparison, I have the VE Ext (long shell) and Odyssey (large shell) and these are not so comfortable for me and cause some discomfort and pain after some time.

Mar 22, 2024 at 4:20 PM Post #17 of 22
I'm the happy owner of the MK3 and to my regular shaped ears these are the best fitting IEM's I've ever had.
The isolation is practically perfect.

May 14, 2024 at 11:16 PM Post #18 of 22
I had the Hype2 and found them too "long", that is, the back fat portion of the IEM pressed against the back of my ear and after maybe half an hour it bothered me.

If anyone had/has Clairvoyance and also Hype2, is the Clairvoyance larger or smaller?

May 15, 2024 at 11:28 AM Post #19 of 22
I too have considered the Mkiii but the issue of comfort has been holding me back. I owned a pair V16 Divinity for less than a month. They were the worst fitting IEMs I have owned. My ears began to literally hurt after just 10 minutes of use.,
Are all Thieaudio the same basic design, shape and size? Would the Mkiii be different for me?
The V16 Divinity is one of the most comfortable IEM's I own. I can wear them all day. Our ears must be shaped very differently.

May 15, 2024 at 11:43 AM Post #21 of 22
I would hope so... unless you were cloned from pippen99... ears are as different in people as noses are.
That's the crazy part. We ARE actually clones.

May 16, 2024 at 1:48 PM Post #22 of 22
I was interested in trying the Monarch mk3 or at least the upcoming Hype 4. I remember trying the Clairvoyance years ago. Long term comfort wasn't the greatest experience to put it nicely.

So 2 questions:

1. How is the long term comfort (3-5 hours) with the newer Monarch mk3 or the hype series (hype 4 particularly)?

And

2. How does the comfort compare to
Um Mest mk2
Xenns Top
Letshuoer hbb EJ07m (kinda lava)?

Thanks
I currently own monarch mk iii. It’s definitely better fit than Sony z1r for me. The eartips come with it are not good IMO, they are too big and too hard for my ears. I have tried a lot of different brands eartips, so far JVC SMP fit and AZLA SednaEarfit MAX works best. I still can’t handle a session longer than 2 hours tho.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back