Colorado 2021 Meet
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 14, 2021 at 12:49 PM Post #16 of 23
I have to put a raincheck on September since end up I will be going out to California for Canjam SoCal (and seeing family the week before) from the 19th to the 23rd ish.

With RMAF coming up faster than we know, how does everyone feel about doing something a month later in early November?

No Sundays!

Jul 14, 2021 at 4:51 PM Post #17 of 23
I will be gone one of the weeks in November…not sure when yet. As long as I am in town, I will be there.

Jul 15, 2021 at 3:42 AM Post #18 of 23
Unfortunately I will have moved out of state by then, so won't be able to join. But I will be at CanJam SoCal so I'll come by and say hi!

Sep 24, 2021 at 8:50 PM Post #19 of 23
Any of you going to SoCal Canjam?

Oct 2, 2021 at 10:56 PM Post #20 of 23
Hey folks,

Since we're about al recovered for CanJam and with RMAF canceled, I would love to get thoughts on this going again.

Let me know where you think you could help, and if you have any ideas on a location.

Oct 3, 2021 at 1:46 AM Post #21 of 23
Anywhere in the Denver area is cool with me. The library last time was a good idea. Something or some place like that would be great. I can attend any Saturday in November except the Saturday after Thanksgiving. I can help in any capacity that would work for you. I could bring all my headphones and my Wells audio Dragon. My DAC and Streamer are network dependent so Unfortunately they wont be of use outside of my home.

Oct 3, 2021 at 12:15 PM Post #22 of 23
I'd be keenly interested in this! Whether or not I can attend will depend on whether we've been able to get our little kids vaccinated by then. Same re helping, which I am happy to do. I could probably bring my RAAL-Requisite SR1a & HSA-1b and ZMF Verite Closed Stabilized. I may be ordering a ZMF Pendant SE in the next few weeks, so depending on timing, I may be able to bring that, too. My next upgrade after the Pendant will be my DAC, but I doubt that will happen in time. Right now, I have a mediocre Audio-gd D-28.38 DAC/Amp. Not sure it's worth bringing, but I suppose I could if someone is interested.

Oct 3, 2021 at 5:20 PM Post #23 of 23
I have my Koss esp950, and various Stax, also a Nectar Pollinator headphones I can bring. On amps, I have a Stax old solid sate amp, the koss energizer, and a couple of Stax transformers (would need to bring a speaker amp for those, but I can do that if requested). Any time is good for me, no travel plans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back