College Acceptance-Fi
Dec 28, 2008 at 3:17 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 101

Baba booey

Headphoneus Supremus
So...I got my first acceptance letter today from uHartford.

I want to know where people from here(class of 2009) have been accepted, and if you want, where you'll be going.

I plan on going to SUNY Binghamton if I get in.

Dec 28, 2008 at 4:25 AM Post #2 of 101
Quote:

Originally Posted by Baba booey /img/forum/go_quote.gif
So...I got my first acceptance letter today from uHartford.

Congrats! Hope you get your first choice, too.

Got to thinking and realized that my first acceptance letter showed up 19 years ago.
eek.gif

Dec 28, 2008 at 8:01 AM Post #3 of 101
Congrats
smily_headphones1.gif
Got mine two years ago. Speaking of acceptance letters, I was at my friends and saw his UC Berkeley letter, and WOW it is niiice. It come in this ready-to-display thingy and looks as good as my high school diploma.

Dec 28, 2008 at 8:53 AM Post #4 of 101
I won't be getting any letters until around March. I am planning on a Fine Arts major and my top choices don't send letters until everyone has auditioned. Though by applying Early Action i think I have given myself an edge. Also i have some academic guns on my side of this one.
beyersmile.png

Dec 29, 2008 at 6:37 AM Post #5 of 101
I'm going to SCAD in Savannah Georgia, I'm already a sophomore there though.

Jan 15, 2009 at 11:55 PM Post #7 of 101
Hey congratulations on your acceptance. I'm graduating this spring also. I'll be majoring in speech pathology and audiology at the University of Texas - Dallas. If things go as planned I'll move on to their audiology school (which is surprisingly ranked #4 in the nation). It'll be interesting for me, a native Houstonian and Rockets fan, to live in Dallas Maverick's country for the next 4-8 years of my life haha. But that won't be much of a problem because I've heard that Richardson/Dallas are great cities to live in.
smily_headphones1.gif

Jan 16, 2009 at 1:16 AM Post #10 of 101
Quote:

Originally Posted by cash68 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Congrats! College is great. I've been going for almost a decade! :p

Yeah, to think that I'll be 30 years old when I finally finish school and get a job...
ph34r.gif

Someone come to UIUC so that we can swap headphones, okay?
biggrin.gif

Jan 16, 2009 at 1:17 AM Post #11 of 101
Quote:

Originally Posted by LaserWolf /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'm going to SCAD in Savannah Georgia, I'm already a sophomore there though.

ID?

Jan 16, 2009 at 1:39 AM Post #13 of 101
Quote:

Originally Posted by jaykay /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hey congratulations on your acceptance. I'm graduating this spring also. I'll be majoring in speech pathology and audiology at the University of Texas - Dallas. If things go as planned I'll move on to their audiology school (which is surprisingly ranked #4 in the nation). It'll be interesting for me, a native Houstonian and Rockets fan, to live in Dallas Maverick's country for the next 4-8 years of my life haha. But that won't be much of a problem because I've heard that Richardson/Dallas are great cities to live in.
smily_headphones1.gif

UTD is a surprisingly good school, even without considering the fact that it is a satellite school.

I've been accepted into Georgia Tech and within the next few months I should hear from UT, SMU, WashU, and Stanford.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back