Colbert's White House Correspondence Monologue
May 22, 2006 at 11:36 PM Post #31 of 37
I hadn't seen Colbert before and didn't think it was all that funny. He's got that snarky ******* personality that just doesn't fly with me. I hate nerdy little asswipes acting like they're smarter than me and throwing remarks my way all the while acting like they haven't done a thing (yes, I've had personal experience with this type, strangely enough a guy who I could see in a position of high power but maybe not public office someday). The president clearly knew what was being said, not like he was totally out of the loop.

Edit: Ooh just found my personal snarky ******* on Myspace. He's a television producer now. I guess that's just as bad.

May 22, 2006 at 11:43 PM Post #32 of 37
I haven't seen it, but I saw the HuffingtonPost.com bloggers being orgasmic over someone dissing the presidency. For the show, I like Jon Stewart better overall, but Colbert's "The Word" never fails to give me a good laugh.

Oh, and the comment above
rolleyes.gif
...please stop describing me. I only get away with it because this "nerdy little *******"'s study guides (& homework advice) are some of the most prized commodities in school...

May 22, 2006 at 11:52 PM Post #33 of 37
LOL Stewgriff. I would tell you to come to the FL meet in Miami and we'll argue the point but you're not really in Florida, you're in south Alabama
evil_smiley.gif

See I can be an A-hole too but I don't act like I'm getting anything over on you. That's the difference in my book.

May 23, 2006 at 12:12 AM Post #34 of 37
(paraphrase)

"Did you know that you have more nerve endings in your gut than you do anywhere in your body? It's true. Look it up. I know some of you have looked it up and tell me it isn't true. Well, that's because you looked it up in a book. You should have looked it up in your gut!"

May 23, 2006 at 1:30 AM Post #35 of 37
Quote:

Originally Posted by acs236
(paraphrase)

"Did you know that you have more nerve endings in your gut than you do anywhere in your body? It's true. Look it up. I know some of you have looked it up and tell me it isn't true. Well, that's because you looked it up in a book. You should have looked it up in your gut!"

Maybe I'll invite McCaine over to my place in SC on his way to Bob Jones..
biggrin.gif

/*once went to school at a place where in order to teach there, you had to have graduated from Bob Jones...*shudder*/

Users who are viewing this thread

Back