Cmoy Showdown-- Cast your vote!
Dec 8, 2009 at 3:21 AM Post #31 of 37
I came across these pics while I researching my cmoy purchase, and they played a large part in my decision to buy a JDS cmoybb.

JDS internals...

JDSinternal.jpg

BSG internals...

BSGinternal.jpg

One definitely looks much cleaner and more professional than the other.

Dec 8, 2009 at 7:32 PM Post #32 of 37
They make my amp look like poo.
frown.gif

I adore the cmoyBB and I'm considering making myself. Which kinda leads me to this question: How much different are the OPA2227 and NE5532 Op-amps? They both look very similar.

Dec 9, 2009 at 10:46 PM Post #33 of 37
the CMOYBB is a beautifully made amp. i love it. it powers my ath-a700s on equal ground with my soundblaster xfi titanium.

only thing that could use improvement would be the holes drilled one the side that doesnt have the knob and hookups on it. im not even sure what that little hole is for, but you can see the edges of the metal around it.

the side of the bsg looks much cleaner, but the cmoybb is a much better looking amp overall.

Dec 12, 2009 at 8:31 PM Post #34 of 37
I'm not sure which is "best" because I haven't heard all of them? Shouldn't that be a poll option?

Dec 26, 2009 at 12:20 PM Post #35 of 37
Are the cMoys really that good? I am not that technical, but they look like even I can put them together.

I am asking for I consider buying a Beyerdynamic DT250-80 or Pioneer Monitor 10.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back