Cmoy Showdown-- Cast your vote!
Oct 11, 2009 at 5:26 AM Post #18 of 37
Quote:

Originally Posted by Magnumxl711 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Would anybody here happen to know of a way to buy this amp in the US? I can't seem to find any good amps for $30-ish.

The first batch is sold out. We're still waiting for the 2nd batch.

If you want, I can purchase the MoonVoice Nano once the 2nd batch is available and ship it to you so long you reimburse me with the shipping cost and everything. Give me a PM and we can discuss further if you're interested.

Oct 11, 2009 at 2:02 PM Post #19 of 37
..or wait for long awaited Soul Candy
biggrin.gif

Oct 11, 2009 at 7:15 PM Post #21 of 37
Quote:

Originally Posted by SpudHarris /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I've been making the JDS Labs Cmoys for a while now and in terms of SQ I think they are tops. Here's one in a tiny Zippo Tin with a variable bass boost via a Vishay 50k pot.

Top notch looking work. I like the idea of a variable bass boost.

Oct 11, 2009 at 8:53 PM Post #22 of 37
Cheers for that. To be truthful with a decent PCB and a BOM to follow it's not difficult to do. The hardest part is detailing the tin......

I've got some PCB's left over if anyone fancies a crack?

Oct 12, 2009 at 4:41 PM Post #24 of 37
Spud! The tight detail work is awesome! Any probs with clearance around the Vol knob for I/O plugs?

Oct 12, 2009 at 5:09 PM Post #25 of 37
No problem with clearances dependant on which volume knob you use. John Seaber put a lot of thought into the board layout. The right hand jack (output) is also switched so nothing happens unless your phones are plugged in.

here's an Altoid version with a Panasonic bass pot and a DC input (no room in the Zippo tin for the DC input).

P1000762.jpg

P1000760.jpg

Oct 22, 2009 at 4:39 PM Post #27 of 37
If you suspect an overdose, search for medical notice immediately.
In extension to consulting an online doctor, counselor-at-law or financial advisor in our community, you may requisition a doctor, solicitor or fiscal advisor you already situation with to offer online consultations.

trileptal
levaquin 500mg
zyvox
robaxin
levoxyl

Only the Synergistic States and Brand-new Zealand acknowledge pharmaceutical companies to advertise their medications at once to consumers, according to the FDA.
Arthritis is a articles used to recite a several of aching conditions of the joints and bones.
The study instrumentality was developed with input of all of the specialty societies and accepted by means of CMS.

Dec 8, 2009 at 1:35 AM Post #30 of 37
i just got the three3three cmoyBB in the altoids tin in the mail today. cant wait to try it, but as it is i dont have an LOD. im sure i can scrounge up a mini to mini cable around the house though... i really want to stick it in a zippo tin! thats effing badass!

i like the round tin too... the biosciencegeek? that ones cool. but man... if i could slip mine into a zippo tin i would probably cream myself. thats hawt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back