Cmoy amp vs fiio e11
Aug 11, 2012 at 1:03 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

milk

100+ Head-Fier
Well price doesn't matter much because I found nice prices for all these but I don't know much about cmoy amps other than 2134 2227 and ad 837 or whatever but I'm buying uses so my budget is like 65 but what's better any of the cmoy amps most likely the 2227 the fiio e7 the e11 the e10 or any suggestions I listen I all genres of music and I want one with a nice bass boost and that increases other frequency quality I will use them with my m audio q40 headphones so bass boost and higher mids/highs quality or crisp sound with instrument separation so all help is extremely appreciated! Thanks!!:)

Aug 11, 2012 at 5:13 AM Post #2 of 5
I've owned a Cmoy amp and E11. I kept the E11.

It's offers better performance, build quality, bass boosting works more efficiently without as much colouration. Plus it's an ease to charge from any USB port rather than lugging around a power pack (if even Cmoy rechargeable) The Cmoy offers a more neutral sound over E11 which leans towards slightly warm (not so much without EQ)

To be honest I found the E11 superior with all it's settings offering better value for your money.

Not much can really touch E11 at it's price point.

Fiio E10 is great for computer use, equally as good, if not better because of it's DAC ability's.

Aug 15, 2012 at 5:52 AM Post #4 of 5
You many want to check out the cMoy BB v2.03 from JDS Labs. I'm not sure you can compare it to any old cMoy, but it's $60 so right in your price range. It' also has Bassboost, so...

^^ That's the one I had, BB v2.03

Aug 18, 2012 at 11:49 AM Post #5 of 5
I have them both and like them both. The E11 is my FOTM and it's my number one currently. The BB2.03's can roll opamps and the E11 is thinner, more powerful, etc. Pros and cons...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back