Clou Cables: What do they do?
Oct 6, 2001 at 12:37 AM Post #61 of 69
Quote:

Thanks for helping me spend my money.

That's why we are all here for
tongue.gif

Oct 6, 2001 at 1:18 AM Post #62 of 69
It's money well spent. I have no more headphone audiophile equipment except for my HD600's and red clou cables. I sold it all and realized that the only thing I really needed was the headphones and an adapter plug. They don't sound as good as they did when i had all the toys but man they still sound better than anything else I hear around here so they will do for now.

Oct 6, 2001 at 6:54 AM Post #63 of 69
Quote:

Thanks for helping me spend my money.

Quote:

That's why we are all here for
tongue.gif

Yeah, we don't like being poor by ourselves.
evil_smiley.gif

Oct 6, 2001 at 8:04 AM Post #64 of 69
Quote:

Originally posted by dhwilkin
Grados will leak much more sound than your 600s. Better start looking at those Beyers.

Check out the Beyer DT250/80s they're way good!
smily_headphones1.gif

They're sealed too.

Nov 4, 2001 at 10:40 PM Post #65 of 69
After reading all the posts the Red has more sheilding than the Blue. So what about the sonic improvement over the stock cables??

Bob
confused.gif

Nov 5, 2001 at 12:27 AM Post #66 of 69
I recently picked up the Blou and as far as sonic improvement, it's almost like a different pair of headphones. The bass is much improved and the clarity is improved. Actually, I ended up having to turn down the volume on my HeadRoom Home with the Clou cable as well. It's one of those things that you can't almost believe and with the HD600 now under $250, adding the Clou cable seems to be a must.

smily_headphones1.gif

Nov 11, 2001 at 1:22 PM Post #68 of 69
I want to buy the Clous red now but before I order them can anyone tell me if they are longer or shorter than the stock cable. I sit far enough away from my amp that the stock one is just long enough but before anyone says I don't want to buy an extension cord. I like cable runs to be as short as possible.
tongue.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back