Closed back headphones advice please.
Oct 4, 2012 at 7:29 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

RMHowell

New Head-Fier
Hi, I've been looking around various websites for some closed back headphones (I need some for my sound tech course) in the region of £30-£50. There are so many results are it's kind of hard to tell which may be the best. I would appreciate if anyone could leave some closed-back headphones within my price range that they have had experience with and would recommend. Thanks in advance, Ryan. 

Oct 4, 2012 at 7:48 AM Post #2 of 6
Quote:
Hi, I've been looking around various websites for some closed back headphones (I need some for my sound tech course) in the region of £30-£50. There are so many results are it's kind of hard to tell which may be the best. I would appreciate if anyone could leave some closed-back headphones within my price range that they have had experience with and would recommend. Thanks in advance, Ryan. 

Heya,

CAD Audio MH310

Very best,

Oct 4, 2012 at 9:23 AM Post #4 of 6
Oct 4, 2012 at 10:10 AM Post #5 of 6
Quote:
As far as I understand they're the same as Superlux 662. The Superlux should be easier to find if you're in the UK.

Oh yeah thanks that is a lot easier. Are they near enough exactly the same specs? The 662F is said to give a "true bass response", so would you say those are most suited for studio work, as opposed the '662B' variant?

Oct 4, 2012 at 10:26 AM Post #6 of 6
I'm not a studio man myself in any way but as far as I understand a flat response is of value when doing studio work so I would guess that the 662F would be best suited.

Maybe someone else that's in the studio business could confirm?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back