Classical Contemporary Music Thread
Dec 13, 2015 at 3:00 PM Post #121 of 454
  I am very new to this Hi-Res Audio and Audiophile world. My son introduced me into this world. I prefer to listen to Chinese Pop songs and Classical Pieces.
This classical album is also introduced to me by my son. http://sanfranciscosymphony.downloadsnow.net/mahler-symphony-no-2-surround
821936000625_CoverArt.jpg

I like the songs just by listening to the demo. I hope to get it for more listening pleasure.

I think if you posted some Chinese classical stuff in this thread it would be a good thing!

Jan 24, 2016 at 2:22 PM Post #133 of 454

"I think the combination of age and a greater coming together is responsible for the speed of the passing time. It's six months now, and I can tell you truthfully few periods in my life have passed so quickly. 1 am in excellent physical and emotional health. There are doubtless subtle surprises ahead, but I feel secure and ready. As lovers will contrast their emotions in times of crisis, so am I dealing with my environment. In the indifferent brutality, the incessant noise, the experimental chemistry of food, the ravings of lost hysterical men, I can act with clarity and meaning. I am deliberate, sometimes even calculating, seldom employing histrionics except as a test of the reactions of others. I read much, exercise, talk to guards and inmates, feeling for the inevitable direction of my life."

Etc....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back