Circumstantial-Bachelor/Bachelorette-Fi
Aug 28, 2007 at 5:44 PM Post #16 of 27
Mine is flying 6000 miles to come see me this weekend
icon10.gif
I'm moving out there in 2 months.

Aug 28, 2007 at 5:59 PM Post #17 of 27
Quote:

Originally Posted by trains are bad /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Sometimes quantity is quality. It particularly seems that way when the quantity in question is zero.

I hear that. Any fine ladies want to hook up with the Kiro? I can cook... eggs.

Aug 28, 2007 at 6:58 PM Post #19 of 27
Any attempt on my part to thwart the ground-pounding droves of women, who long for my fertilizer on their victory gardens, is as damn-near-pointless as trying to stop the extinguishing flow of water from a working fireman’s hose by kinking it, like you would to stop the relative tricklish flow of water to a slipe-n-slide. A guilty pleasure once was to quietly cut-off the flow of water to the slip-n-slides of neighborhood children just to hear them scream for Mother as their flesh stuck to the sun dried vinyl. A dry slip-n-slide grips like a chameleon’s toe. The joy in their little bouncing faces as they ran at top speed toward the slippery slide was so quickly turned to anguish. The raspberries they ended up with were all manner of shapes: apple, South America, bacillus, crescent, pointillist, and so on. Therefore, sadly, it’s a life of quantity for me.

The fact that you speak about her like you do tells me you should stick with it. Also, the only way for a real man to safely own a Vespa is to always have a hot girl somewhere near it.

Aug 28, 2007 at 7:07 PM Post #20 of 27
Quote:

Originally Posted by Samgotit /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Any attempt on my part to thwart the ground-pounding droves of women, who long for my fertilizer on their victory gardens, is as damn-near-pointless as trying to stop the extinguishing flow of water from a working fireman’s hose by kinking it, like you would to stop the relative tricklish flow of water to a slipe-n-slide. A guilty pleasure once was to quietly cut-off the flow of water to the slip-n-slides of neighborhood children just to hear them scream for Mother as their flesh stuck to the sun dried vinyl. A dry slip-n-slide grips like a chameleon’s toe. The joy in their little bouncing faces as they ran at top speed toward the slippery slide was so quickly turned to anguish. The raspberries they ended up with were all manner of shapes: apple, South America, bacillus, crescent, pointillist, and so on. Therefore, sadly, it’s a life of quantity for me.

The fact that you speak about her like you do tells me you should stick with it. Also, the only way for a real man to safely own a Vespa is to always have a hot girl somewhere near it.

Do you have a newsletter I can subscibe to?

Aug 29, 2007 at 12:12 AM Post #21 of 27
My girlfriend just flew up to USC last week, so now she's 2400 miles away. I didn't think it was gonna be this hard, but I see some serious struggles in the future. She's also joining a sorority, so that should make things interesting.
frown.gif

Aug 29, 2007 at 2:57 AM Post #22 of 27
My girlfriend just went to school 300 miles away. Though we have only eben dating for almost 8 months. It is really hard to do something that doesn't remind me of her. We are working on ways to see each other a lot. It will work out in the end.
smily_headphones1.gif

Sep 1, 2007 at 10:50 PM Post #23 of 27
Was in a long distance relationship for about a year and a half after moving to Canada for school. 1,500 miles and I managed to surprise her on one occasion. Was that surprise.... So shes down in FL. And I recently broke up cause I just couldn't handle it. Its too hard now that school is ramping up in the second year and its nearly impossible to find time to go down (and she has a lot of trouble getting up here, so...) Still love her a lot and would love to end up with her again hopefully in the same city. But right now it just couldnt be done. I would say the only way a LDR should be used is if like in this case you know its only temporary and you now for the exact time. Just for work for a bit.... could turn out to be quite some time. But ten months, well worth the wait. I know she would be mad if you don't visit often (well I don't know but I would assume). But honestly if you can just apologize for not being able to make it up a lot and getting through it. Go for it man! And yes she is quite fine. And 10 months isn't so bad..... Better than indeterminate like some people.
wink.gif

Sep 1, 2007 at 11:42 PM Post #24 of 27
Quote:

Originally Posted by Samgotit /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I just blew mucus all over my monitor. You know, Sam, you're pretty funny, for a stinky human.
tongue.gif

May I suggest the 'Post Pics of Your Hot Girlfriend' thread?
evil_smiley.gif

No, I have nothing to contribute...

Sep 2, 2007 at 4:18 AM Post #25 of 27
My girlfriend just left for Johns Hopkins, (I'm in LA), it's been a lot harder than I thought it was going to be. We'd been really close friends since 7th grade, and it just grew into a relationship.

For me, it's been harder because the people I have been hanging out with/friends with for the last 7-8 years all left about 2 weeks before my girlfriend. We both decided months ago though that LDR's don't work and it would be pointless.

I have to say though, it's really weird because it's not breaking up, it's just moving away. I'm having a lot of trouble finding things to do all day, the main thing is I just try and keep busy.

Samgotit, that was really funny, it pretty much made my day. Actually, that was the funniest thing I have seen in a long time.

-A

Sep 2, 2007 at 4:40 AM Post #26 of 27
Sorry I have nothing to contribute but I have to ask Sam, what kind of drugs are you on, and can I get some? What the hell, how do you even come up with that?

Sep 2, 2007 at 4:55 AM Post #27 of 27
Quote:

Originally Posted by EhJayKim /img/forum/go_quote.gif
My girlfriend just left for Johns Hopkins, (I'm in LA), it's been a lot harder than I thought it was going to be. We'd been really close friends since 7th grade, and it just grew into a relationship.

Kudos to you...that's quite the feat, making it out of the friends zone...
redface.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back