Christmas Giveaway - HAS ENDED
Dec 12, 2012 at 8:21 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 28

ServinginEcuador

Founder of the Head-Fi Pay-to-Post Program.
Thanks for all the posts and PMs, but I have made a decision and am closing off this offer.  Wish I had more to give away to the rest, but I don't atm.

Lord Bless and Merry Christmas,

doug p.

Dec 12, 2012 at 8:43 AM Post #2 of 28
My buddy here on the site is a broke budding audio enthusiast who can't afford to get a sweet set of headphones such as these. I think he'd be a prime candidate for a gifting. Please consider him: Achmedisdead: http://www.head-fi.org/u/152003/achmedisdead

Dec 12, 2012 at 8:47 AM Post #3 of 28
I just Bankurpted myself to buy a Pair of HD650's i've only had em 3 hours.. :frowning2:

Dec 12, 2012 at 10:41 AM Post #4 of 28
Hey! That's really kind from you, I haven't been long enough here to know someone to postulate, but I hope the one that wins will enjoy the hell out of them
beyersmile.png

Cheer!
Diego

Dec 13, 2012 at 11:03 AM Post #7 of 28
Bumping for fresh looks and more nominations

Dec 13, 2012 at 4:40 PM Post #12 of 28
i know you said that no nominating yourself and such... but i just wanted to say that i am a1 5 year old very interested in the audiophile community... and would kill to have a pair of headphones like this. The only problem is that i am to young to afford these and my family cant make enough money. the only headphone i hae are my 580;s which i got 3 years ago from my uncle. I know these headphone are great and i would love to have these, and it would make my whole year and would be something id remember my whole life. Thank you and merry christmas. Glad to hear about this opportunity and congrats to whom ever gets them 

Dec 13, 2012 at 4:47 PM Post #13 of 28
Very generous what you are doing here.  
smily_headphones1.gif

Dec 13, 2012 at 5:07 PM Post #14 of 28
Dude. I've got a friend who would love a pair. He's a musician, a graphic designer and a budding film editor. He's a young college kid. He has been sniffing around my HD600; he would LOVE a pair of HD650. I'd happily reimburse for shipping to him. 

Dec 13, 2012 at 5:18 PM Post #15 of 28
First I would like to say your gesture is really kind and I salute you sir for reaching out to other head-fi'ers who could benefit from such a kind gift.

There are several members who frequently post in the S500 thread who come to mind.
US:
Waynenumm
Sfwalcer

Intl:
Rickdohc

Edit: Also I +1 achmeadisdead

Users who are viewing this thread

Back