1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Chord Mojo DAC-amp ☆★►FAQ in 3rd post!◄★☆

Discussion in 'Portable Source Gear' started by Mython, Oct 14, 2015.
First

Back
689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698
700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709
Next

Last
  1. uzi2
    Perhaps the title is too subtle?
    "RTF3rdPost or you will be ignored" may work better...

Mython likes this.
  2. yoyorast10
    You know, Chord could have put all of those answers in their FAQ.

For me, I didn't see them there so I just went to this thread and asked here.

3. Mython Contributor

Well, yes & no...

There are so many possible permutations of smartphones, computers, DAPs, USB cables, Co-ax cables, Optical cables, stacking products, cases, smartphone apps, computer apps, etc. etc., that the ChordElectronics.co.uk FAQ would be intimidating for less-technical newcomers to their website, if a vast number of permutations were included. Additionally, a large proportion of the answers would require mention of branded products, and Chord, understandably, can't vet all the possible 3rd-party products, and thus can't risk being seen to implicitly endorse products which, perhaps, might not meet their own high standards.

Consequently, newcomers are better to check the info in the many links distilled on the 3rd page, here in this enthusiasts thread, on head-fi, and then, if they need more assistance, they can dialogue with members here, in the thread, rather than (perhaps) being unable to easily obtain the info they need, if it happens to be absent from a static FAQ.

There are some extremely helpful members, here on head-fi. who are very willing to help others - but it's simply polite for people to read the thread title and follow what it says, rather than ignoring it and jumping-in and asking questions which have been answered countless times before, and which are readily-available in the 3rd post or the Mojo FAQ on this site. If people don't find what they're looking for in those links, then many of us are very happy to assist. [​IMG] 

x RELIC x likes this.
  4. heliuscc
    What's the current thinking on sysconcepts/mojo/AK100 stacking?

Do you go balls up with a diagonal cable, or do you hide your balls with a short vertical cable, with the mojo under the AK?
    I've gone for the second but I'm curious about reasons for the alternate stack?

5. Mojo777
    Okay - the Mojo is arriving tomorrow. Since the name is a name dear to me I figured I'd have to give it try. I've gone to post #3 to look for a lightning to micro cable that eliminates the CCK. I've gone through a 100 pages so far with no results. Could someone provide a link please?

6. heliuscc
    Lavricable, FiiO L19, or there's one on taobao

7. Mython Contributor

It's there...

oleWhiskey likes this.
  8. Ike1985

This has more to do with the quality of the youtube upload not with sources.

9. Ike1985

I love the click, reassuring in a weird way.  Reeks of high quality, much like picking up and holding the actual unit  in your hand.

10. oleWhiskey

Here is a quote from a couple of days ago

11. Mojo777
    thanks!

12. oleWhiskey

There is another one that is from FiiO  you would have to start from that post that I quoted and work your way through the posts to find it

13. Mython Contributor

That's in the iDevices links I pasted, above  /\

14. oleWhiskey

I know I just wanted to give a little push

Mython likes this.
  15. masterpfa
    Always hide my balls, don't want to accidently knock them or have the volume shoot up to dangerous levels

Currawong likes this.
First

Back
689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698
700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709
Next

Last