Chord Mojo(1) DAC-amp ☆★►FAQ in 3rd post!◄★☆
Feb 1, 2016 at 7:18 AM Post #10,456 of 42,765
  Guys,

I don't know whether i am in minority. I just can't wear IEMs at all. I feel so much uncomfortable when i wear IEM. I feel like dying :frowning2:.
That's why i still use apple earbud or Bose earbud.

As i have the Mojo now, i just bought HD650 headphone. But taking everyday to office is a pain for me.

Will you please suggest any good earbud to pair with mojo.

How is Sudio TVA ?

Please advice guys, thanks a lot in advance.

The Yuin PK1 sounds great out of Mojo.  To me PK1's sound sig is sort of as if mad scientists captured the soul of an HD580 and somehow embodied it in an earbud.  (Disclaimer:  my PK1s are old and I may have seen someone saying somewhere that they don't make them like they used to.)

I also sometimes use the Final Audio Piano Forte VIII out of Mojo, but that one's more of a roll of the dice as to whether you enjoy its sound signature or not.

Feb 1, 2016 at 7:25 AM Post #10,457 of 42,765

Guys,

I don't know whether i am in minority. I just can't wear IEMs at all. I feel so much uncomfortable when i wear IEM. I feel like dying :frowning2:.
That's why i still use apple earbud or Bose earbud.

As i have the Mojo now, i just bought HD650 headphone. But taking everyday to office is a pain for me.

Will you please suggest any good earbud to pair with mojo.

How is Sudio TVA ?

Please advice guys, thanks a lot in advance.

The Yuin PK1 sounds great out of Mojo.  To me PK1's sound sig is sort of as if mad scientists captured the soul of an HD580 and somehow embodied it in an earbud.  (Disclaimer:  my PK1s are old and I may have seen someone saying somewhere that they don't make them like they used to.)

I also sometimes use the Final Audio Piano Forte VIII out of Mojo, but that one's more of a roll of the dice as to whether you enjoy its sound signature or not.

But i just ordered VE ZEN 2.0 :frowning2:

I hope i didn't make any mistake.

Feb 1, 2016 at 8:12 AM Post #10,459 of 42,765

Originally Posted by music4mhell /img/forum/go_quote.gif

But i just ordered VE ZEN 2.0 :frowning2:

I hope i didn't make any mistake.

VE Zen 2.0 review

http://www.head-fi.org/products/venture-electronics-ve-zen-v2/reviews/15142

Feb 1, 2016 at 8:33 AM Post #10,460 of 42,765
Just want to share one of the songs that made me purchase the mojo after an audition. Note tonality and separation is generally excellent on the mojo, but what really grabbed me was how the mojo rendered bass on this track. Tight, yet with proper weight and decay, and the song contains some bass resonances that I have never heard rendered the way the mojo renders them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2lXD0vv-ds8

Feb 1, 2016 at 8:35 AM Post #10,461 of 42,765
Hey guys,

I'd like your opinion: I currently own the NAD HP50 combined with an Audioengine D3. It sounds pretty good and I got used to the sound of the D3.
I'm planning on selling it and getting something better (finally put the cash together). Will the Mojo make a dramatic difference for my current setup?
Based on reviews and after reading around the Mojo seems to be a game changer.
My source would be a Galaxy S5 and my MSI GT60 notebook.

Felix :)

Feb 1, 2016 at 9:57 AM Post #10,462 of 42,765
Ok, I have the Apple camera kit, but I lost the micro USB cable that came with my Mojo..........now I can't get my iPhone or iPad to work with the Mojo at all.....any tips on how to get up and running?

Feb 1, 2016 at 10:11 AM Post #10,463 of 42,765
  Ok, I have the Apple camera kit, but I lost the micro USB cable that came with my Mojo..........now I can't get my iPhone or iPad to work with the Mojo at all.....any tips on how to get up and running?

Not quite sure what you asking here and for fear of stating the obvious, but buy another Micro USB to USB Type A OTG cable. 
confused.gif

Feb 1, 2016 at 10:36 AM Post #10,464 of 42,765
  Not quite sure what you asking here and for fear of stating the obvious, but buy another Micro USB to USB Type A OTG cable. 
confused.gif

Sorry for the misunderstanding, I have 14 micro USB cables and none of them work. Until 10 minutes ago, I didn't know there were "type A", "type B" and "type C" micro USB cables. I just found out about OTG too. 

Feb 1, 2016 at 10:49 AM Post #10,466 of 42,765

Sorry for the misunderstanding, I have 14 micro USB cables and none of them work. Until 10 minutes ago, I didn't know there were "type A", "type B" and "type C" micro USB cables. I just found out about OTG too. 

You need one of these 
lighning-to-usb-camera-adapter-2-608x397.png

And then any micro usb cable that supports data should work

dc-200_1.jpg

Plug the CCK cable into your iPhone/iPad and then the USB cable into the CCK (order makes no difference). If you then plug this into the data port (not charging port) of the Mojo the power button should flash in a couple of colours indicating a connection. Then you are ready to go. Is your CCK genuine?

Feb 1, 2016 at 11:03 AM Post #10,467 of 42,765

From the 3rd post in this thread:

www.head-fi.org/t/784602/chord-mojo-the-official-thread-please-read-the-3rd-post/8310#post_12216828

www.head-fi.org/t/784602/chord-mojo-the-official-thread-please-read-the-3rd-post/4260#post_12057704

Feb 1, 2016 at 11:23 AM Post #10,468 of 42,765

This is a close match to the original enclosed OTG cable just a bit longer.
I use this instead of the supplied cable as I have found for my own personal use I get a better connection to my Mojo

Feb 1, 2016 at 11:46 AM Post #10,470 of 42,765
  anyone know where to get a short coax cable for hooking the mojo up to DAPS?

Did you read the thread title?

www.head-fi.org/t/784602/chord-mojo-the-official-thread-please-read-the-3rd-post/3570#post_12046140
www.head-fi.org/t/784602/chord-mojo-the-official-thread-please-read-the-3rd-post/4020#post_12054119
www.moon-audio.com/black-dragon-mini-coax-digital-cable-hifiman-player.html

(N.B.: for the timebeing, avoid derGabe's cables, as there have been some members who've never received the cables they ordered from him)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back