Chord Mojo(1) DAC-amp ☆★►FAQ in 3rd post!◄★☆
Oct 16, 2015 at 3:20 PM Post #586 of 42,765
  That thing when the postman leaves a card saying he tried to deliver a package but he didn't leave it in the porch or behind the bins or with a neighbour and you know it's your new Mojo and you can't go to pick it up until Monday. 

That.

Maybe if the Mojo was 5x as heavy, the postman would have been more motivated to leave it somewhere accessible, rather than returning it to the depot.

Oh well...

I'm sure the wait will be worth it
beerchug.gif

Oct 16, 2015 at 3:25 PM Post #587 of 42,765

Maybe if the Mojo was 5x as heavy, the postman would have been more motivated to leave it somewhere accessible, rather than returning it to the depot.

Oh well...

I'm sure the wait will be worth it
beerchug.gif

Probably. Postie leaves everything else with a neighbour. I was hoping it would fit through the letter box. I'm traveling this weekend and wanted to give it a proper run out.

Oh well. Still have the old Hugo I suppose.

Oct 16, 2015 at 4:21 PM Post #591 of 42,765
No, that is not to say it is dull, but definitely not as pronounced a treble as that of the Hugo (although that could be a side effect of there being more mids on the MoJo?!)

Haha panic moment, iPhone battery nearly flat, MoJo power light flashing red, only one portable battery with me, guess what is receiving a nice bit of juice!

As such, might well vanish until I get home!!

Feeling a bit relieved ...thanks.....mids are more to my liking too.

Oct 16, 2015 at 4:24 PM Post #592 of 42,765
Here are my initial nit picks with the mojo:

1. Form factor. The device is small yes. But it's downright awkward to be so small. It doesn't fit well with a phone at all. 

2. Would have been great to make it a little more rectangular and longer and included a 1/4" plug. 

3. Two 1/8" plugs on this device makes no sense to me. 

4. Chord may have overshot the performance on this device. 
blink.gif

Oct 16, 2015 at 4:30 PM Post #593 of 42,765
I do agree that two 3.5mm plugs doesnt make all that much sense to me,i too would have liked to have seen both 3.5 and 6.3...i also would have liked balanced out but i guess there is only so much you can expect

Oct 16, 2015 at 4:34 PM Post #594 of 42,765
I have beed mojed by custom cable! I trust you guys with my hard earned money, Planning to use it both from Mac and zx2 with shure 535, lcd2, z7 and mdr1a! And if i add one more headphone!! What would you reccomend?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oct 16, 2015 at 4:37 PM Post #595 of 42,765
  While on topic of external batteries, do you know the energy rating of Mojo's battery.

I have the Astro E3, not sure, if I can juice up both 5s and Mojo, back to full charge.

unbelievably poor ole Matt is still at The-Pump packing Mojo's for Distributors, such dedication to Customers should be saluted imho, he took the time to answer your question, in reply...

the power bank will be able to charge both iPhone and Mojo. Mojo needs 5V and a minimum of 1A. I think the Astro E3 has a 10000mAh capacity with 3A output which is enough for both products at the same time and will give 2 or 3 recharges before needing to be plugged in. 

back to me... personally speaking, as someone suggested in the thread buying 2 Mojos is the best option for FMJ (full musical joy) on the go...
wink_face.gif

Oct 16, 2015 at 4:40 PM Post #596 of 42,765
Here are my initial nit picks with the mojo:

1. Form factor. The device is small yes. But it's downright awkward to be so small. It doesn't fit well with a phone at all. 

2. Would have been great to make it a little more rectangular and longer and included a 1/4" plug. 

3. Two 1/8" plugs on this device makes no sense to me. 

4. Chord may have overshot the performance on this device. :blink:

What do you mean in number 4?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back