1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Chord Mojo DAC-amp ☆★►FAQ in 3rd post!◄★☆

Discussion in 'Portable Source Gear' started by Mython, Oct 14, 2015.
First

Back
293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302
304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313
Next

Last
  1. georgelai57
    How many hours minimum is the battery life?

2. GreenBow

This post was three weeks ago but I just read it, (because I decided to try read the whole thread). You could always look on the Amazon UK website. You might find that some sellers or even Amazon will ship to Europe.

3. emilsoft
    I have a deep scratch, it looks like a hair is trapped in my ball (out of the box new Mojo) :frowning2: i know it's superficial but i like my Mojo balls to look good

4. GreenBow
    I thought you just pressed the buttons. Why is there a need to roll them?

I even went zooming about on youtube looking to see how the Mojo operates. The only demo I saw was pressing the buttons and there was a slight click.

salla45 likes this.
  5. Ike1985

My Adel A12's have an impedance of 16 Ohms, will the treble roll off be noticeable with them?

6. Rob Watts

No. 10kHz is a negligible -0.1dB, 20kHz -0.6dB.

If I took the filter out you would hear the difference, but its absolutely nothing to do with frequency response but to do with noise floor modulation caused by out of band noise.

Rob

Chord Electronics Stay updated on Chord Electronics at their sponsor page on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/chordelectronics https://twitter.com/chordaudio http://www.chordelectronics.co.uk/
    onsionsi likes this.
  7. proedros

first half of your post doesn't make sense (from a structure point of view) , but i don't mind

second half lies on being borderline offensive for Greece , which i mind

you have a public face here , and you should dip your tongue in your brain before being insulting with your comments

anyway do whatever you feel like doing with the demo unit , but remember this - a man will usually reveal his true self in times of great wealth or great misfortune - and i don't like what you have revealed in these last 2-3 posts (and i guess that mojo has brought you some wealth)

cheers 

emrelights1973 likes this.
  8. FidelityCastro

Greece is a wonderful country. More important things happening than availability of luxury gadgets. This is a luxury item like a Gucci handbag. Let's all calm down.

proedros likes this.
  9. SoundElevator
    Hi all,
    there is too much noise about us without us :)

After so many years being Chord's distributor I finally found out that John has to do some charity to us for the Mojo and had to find it out inside this Forum. Not even an email to the distributor about the charity?

Yes it happens that we get some free samples form our partners form times to times, from cheap pieces to very expensive and till now none of them has offend us.

But this is not the case.
    I wrote "I can asks to buy 2 units for demo purposes"! 
    Since when the above phrase I want to send 2 Mojo for free?
    And why did the poor little distributor asks to buy 2 pieces instead of one? Because I wanted to send one to Greek Magazine for a review.
    So the guy who wants to buy a demo unit to send it to a magazine for a review is the the man who needs a unit for free as a charity.

ok I 've learned something new today

10. Ike1985

That's the dealers responsibility.

11. Ike1985

Thanks, I onky ask because the treble on the A12's is excellent but not in the "sparkly" sense. Man I can't wait to get my hands on a Mojo!! :heart_eyes:

12. Ike1985

Lol, chill with the entitlement mentality bro. There is nothing wrong with Chord & the geniuses there aquiring great wealth. The market is voluntary and people's vote actually matters in it because they vote with their wallets. Chord have made-from all indications-what sounds like a freaking amazing product. They deserve to be rewarded for it, voluntary transactions are the most meaningful.

13. Mojo ideas
    Admittedly for the first part of my reply I should have checked before postings spellings however my point was simply that no distributor for Greece has attempted to place a proper production order with us. We had a request from someone we hardly know Someone we had not been In touch with for many years asking for free units. I do not understand how you can't appreciate that though we all love Greece as a country. That when I mentioned Greece I was obviously referring to a distributor in Greece not the country as a whole that we are not enamered with handing out free units to individuals just because they want them. But if you falsely want to take offence then please do so as it seems to be a very popular sport these days,

14. proedros

if i misjudged your post , then none offence taken - i am not into popular sports

anyway, i will be hoping a demo unit can land in greece , like i said (and i am good at managerial thinking) , there is only profit to be made by sending anywhere (not just in Greece or bangladesh) a demo unit of a quality product

it is one of the most basic law of markets - if a product is good and you can experience its quality in person (and not through other people's experience) , you will probably end up buying it 

15. giovvanie
    Guys dont waste your money on new t1 , this Store offer custom brand new t1 with detachable cables and moded :) image.png

First

Back
293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302
304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313
Next

Last