Chord Mojo(1) DAC-amp ☆★►FAQ in 3rd post!◄★☆
Nov 5, 2015 at 3:24 PM Post #3,993 of 42,765
. This one is option 3 our favourite option one was disregarded earlier

Prefer this one. Why not show all your options (multiple side views) and get Head-fi feedback as to preferred one. I don't want one to add too much to the size myself.

Nov 5, 2015 at 3:51 PM Post #3,996 of 42,765
For those interested in seeing how those glass based Toslink cables look like, I can safely say it's work of art on the optical cable side now on a search for Toslink based players. :wine_glass::sunglasses::violin:

They are amazingly soft, very soft really wondering what glass construction those are. I won't cut the wires because after all they are expensive but you got the clear idea.

It's truly professionally done and the connectors are quite small compared to their website picture. The whole cable is really, really light. :beerchug:

Nov 5, 2015 at 3:53 PM Post #3,998 of 42,765
Definitely, this one.
Yes as I said it's our favourite and it'll provide good scratch protection but the tooling will take some time. And it's awkward with the adaptors whereas option two still looks good and will work well with the adaptors with a simple strap extension... Design sometimes really is about the best compromise

Nov 5, 2015 at 3:58 PM Post #4,000 of 42,765
 ive just connected my mojo for the first time to my smartphone with a micro b to micro b cable, have onkyo player on but no music comes through mojo. my phone is android 4.2, am I missing something? 
confused_face.gif
 mojo lights up but no sound

Nov 5, 2015 at 3:59 PM Post #4,001 of 42,765
   ive just connected my mojo for the first time to my smartphone with a micro b to micro b cable, have onkyo player on but no music comes through mojo. my phone is android 4.2, am I missing something? 
confused_face.gif

Has to be a proper OTG cable, a standard b to b won't work.

Like this........  http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00RX1H9ZS?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s02

Red end into the phone

Nov 5, 2015 at 4:01 PM Post #4,002 of 42,765
confused_face.gif

one possibility:

have you chosen the correct USB socket on the Mojo?

Nov 5, 2015 at 4:06 PM Post #4,004 of 42,765
  Has to be a proper OTG cable, a standard b to b won't work.

Like this........  http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00RX1H9ZS?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s02

Red end into the phone

yes that's the exact cable ive just bought, red end to the phone. ive hooked it up to my dell xps 13 (different cable of course) and that doesn't do anything either? Connected to data port also, not charging port

Nov 5, 2015 at 4:08 PM Post #4,005 of 42,765

one possibility:

have you chosen the correct USB socket on the Mojo?

I have a b to b but it won't work on the Mojo. For a very short 2 inches, USB, I wonder what is going to work? 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back