1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Chord Mojo DAC-amp ☆★►FAQ in 3rd post!◄★☆

Discussion in 'Portable Source Gear' started by Mython, Oct 14, 2015.
First

Back
11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Next

Last
  1. Duncan Moderator
    I'm going to patiently wait for someone to test all the inputs to ascertain which is best... My shortlist of DAPs...

Optical: Questyle QP1R, capacity 432gb
    USB: Sony ZX2, capacity 328gb
    Coax: FiiO X5 mki, capacity 400gb

Obviously ignoring overheads on those figures above, will probably be USB knowing my luck haha.

Should say I own all the above, but don't have time to test right now, yet I know this is something that will pop up

2. TokenGesture

Provocative post

3. Duncan Moderator
    I have to say with the Layla's at least, that it is also truthful, the lushness in the mids is hugely engaging, well the whole sound spectrum is :)

Rob knows his stuff!

4. TokenGesture

Great, (I guess )

My Mojo is on its way so I shall find out soon whether my Hugo has indeed 'lost it's mojo'...

5. stevemiddie

6. deafanddumb
    What I'm anticipating is the effect it has on the various AK players and where the sweet spot is for best value improvement. I'm hoping that the jr or 100ii with the mojo will compete with the 240 or 380....basically saving a bundle! Ps still wish it had a 6.3 & 3.5 input for full size cans like my TH900 :frowning2:

7. maxedfx
    Damn!
    So what about your order??

8. stevemiddie
    Dunno.............I've just emailed their customer service to complain coz now I'll be at the back of quite a long queue with Moon Audio.   :frowning2:  

9. mjdutton

If you like Hugo then you will love Mojo

10. raypin
    mmm......I've done many orders from Moon Audio (for cables). All I can say is: top-notch, professional-level service and, yes, they ship to my country with zero problems. I have a similar horror experience with another company: Marshall. I pre-ordered their Marshall London. Paypal cleared and, after a few days, they cancelled the order saying that shipping was not allowed to my country. I was absolutely livid. Why did they process my order and then cancel it a few days later??? Suffice it to say that I'll never deal with that company again.

Btt, to my ears, Chord Hugo still tops the Mojo. If I still had the Chord Hugo, I would not exchange it for the Mojo. It is a trade-down or downgrade. But for those without a Chord yet and on a budget, the Mojo should be on top of the short-list. Chord TT owners, on the other hand, needs to seriously consider the Mojo as an extremely portable complement to their TT.

11. Raika
    Don't mock him ,he is telling the truth .

12. Black Dog
    Will the MoJo play ALAC?

13. TokenGesture

No mockery, a concerned Hugo owner speaking [​IMG]

14. mjdutton

Thank you. 

I do hope that Chord provides an upgrade for us Hugo owners.

Raika likes this.
  15. torpedorag
    Can someone compare the Chord Mojo to the Ifi iDSD micro? they are about the same price and I'm looking to upgrade my source come December. Thanks! [​IMG]

Yamantaka likes this.
First

Back
11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Next

Last