Chord Mojo(1) DAC-amp ☆★►FAQ in 3rd post!◄★☆
Sep 25, 2016 at 3:26 AM Post #23,131 of 42,765
I have this Silver OTG for sale.

Sep 25, 2016 at 4:06 AM Post #23,133 of 42,765
Sep 25, 2016 at 6:39 AM Post #23,136 of 42,765
Is a silver otg cable really necessary?
Well, I demoed : Copper , Copper/Silver, Silver, Copper/Gold, Silver/Gold OTGs and sound wise theres a difference. Physically some are softer.

Sep 25, 2016 at 6:59 AM Post #23,137 of 42,765
Well, I demoed : Copper , Copper/Silver, Silver, Copper/Gold, Silver/Gold OTGs and sound wise theres a difference. Physically some are softer.

And don't forget some are shinier than others.
beerchug.gif

Sep 25, 2016 at 6:59 AM Post #23,138 of 42,765
Well regardless of an obvious fan boy approach to an honest question. These so called gaps you try to explain away that are obviously present due to the defensive explaining away nature of your post don't seem to be a problem with other manufacturers. Granted it seems a marvel to listen to but for the cost shouldn't the end product be a lot better put together precision fit wise. Anyway this isn't obviously the post to ask honest questions that heaven forbid taint a fan boys opinion. I've seen it a few times here whilst browsing now. Note to self don't ask honest questions in case a fan boy takes offence. Oh and mind the gap
wink.gif

I am an engineer, and I am a fan of engineering excellence.
I try and explain issues in engineering terms - and I do not regard that as being defensive.
Given that you have chosen to insult me three times in your reply, i will leave it to others to try and help you in future.

Sep 25, 2016 at 7:52 AM Post #23,141 of 42,765
I know most of you already know this, but just to be clear, for newcomers to head-fi, who might be reading this, the alleged differences in sound, in relation to different metals used in audio connection cables, is not necessarily the same for an analogue connection cable as it may be for a digital connection cable.

Sep 25, 2016 at 7:53 AM Post #23,142 of 42,765
Didnt Chord say silver can just make the sound brighter not better?
Then Copper with Silver. Also depends if you have a warm iem/headphone.

Sep 25, 2016 at 8:02 AM Post #23,144 of 42,765
Sep 25, 2016 at 8:14 AM Post #23,145 of 42,765
Hi All,

I have a bit of a dilemma. Recently I've found myself using my smartphone (HTC One) way more often instead of my Sony NW-ZX2 for portable usewith my Noble K10's. So I'm considering selling it and my RSA Intruder DAC/Amp in favour of the Mojo which I can use with my smartphone and as a DAC with my laptop. I'm thinking of picking one up from e-earphone duty free next month, and I should come out slightly ahead if I sell both the ZX2 and the Intruder.

Does anyone have experience with the Mojo against the ZX2 or RSA Intruder who could give a few words of wisdom?

Also, what cable should I be looking at getting for best SQ? I listen to mostly blues based alt-rock, classical and electronic music.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back