Chord Mojo(1) DAC-amp ☆★►FAQ in 3rd post!◄★☆
Jun 29, 2016 at 7:57 PM Post #19,336 of 42,765
Its actually the same unit I owned originally, I sold to a local member last year then repurchased it back.

One of those situations..

We all do it at some point. 
tongue.gif

Jun 29, 2016 at 9:09 PM Post #19,337 of 42,765
  Its probably been covered 1000 times by now though I'll state the differences between running my iBasso DX50 via coax to Mojo were underwhelming compared to the USB out on my Lenovo tablet. DX50 made the sound quite laboured almost like Mojo had too much power for IEM's, cranking the volume to get good detail and a heavy tiring sound, I find it hard to describe Mojo excelling or displaying this clean musical term being used a lot in this thread with that combination. The Lenovo tablet sounds cleaner, effortless and more revealing, I can't explain why though its what I hear.

Please don't 'come at me bro' with the 'no difference' debate.

I know the basic concept on digital output though its what I hear rather easily.

same thing happened to me when plugging it in to my pc using roon, much more pleasing sound than from a smartphone.

Jun 29, 2016 at 11:31 PM Post #19,340 of 42,765
There are still nine of them on amazon jp:
https://www.amazon.co.jp/audio-technica-W-密閉型オンイヤーヘッドホン-耳掛け式-ATH-EW9/dp/B0002ERI22/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1467257400&sr=8-1&keywords=ATH+EW9

You can use a freight forwarder to ship it internationally.

Jun 29, 2016 at 11:33 PM Post #19,341 of 42,765
I found USB audio player pro is very clear with Mojo. Got LG gpad x 8.0, ATH A900X with Mojo and the sound quality is much improved with the USB audio player Pro. For me Onkyo player sounds more V or U shaped sound. You can hear more details with USB audio player. At least that is true in my case.

Jun 29, 2016 at 11:51 PM Post #19,342 of 42,765
Jun 30, 2016 at 6:25 AM Post #19,350 of 42,765
@chord

May I kindly ask Chord to try improving its contact info@chordelectronics.co.uk and Register process.
My personnal, maybe biased, feeling is that there is still room for improvement.

I purchased Mojo last December. Since then within two or three months I registered twice on line my item. But I was surprised not to received any automatic reply to acknowdledge the registration.
A couple of weeks ago I sent a mail to the contact site for a simple technical question. I am still awaiting acknowledgement of mail reception as well as a probable answer.

Since I am an happy owner with no issue in my Mojo's daily use; in a way it doesn't matter so much.
But in another hand, it makes me wonder for eventual future purchases and therefore product support.

I may understand that perhaps Chord's site is overcrowded with mails and demands but if you can acknowledge the mails you are receiving it is, IMO, already a great step.

My feelings are emphasized or probably exgerated due to the big contrast between those no replies and the very great responsiveness and informative posts of Rob Watts.
Even when dealing with smaller companies such as MrSpeakers, I was truly amazed by their product support efficiency.

Please, do forget my request if it happens that I am the only one experiencing this.

Rgds.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back