Chord Mojo(1) DAC-amp ☆★►FAQ in 3rd post!◄★☆
Jun 18, 2016 at 9:09 PM Post #18,872 of 42,765
Guys, I have seen some "big" storage pouch here, where you can put your DAP and the Mojo, plus cables, etc. What is the brand exactly and where can I find something like that? 
Pelican case ?

Jun 18, 2016 at 9:09 PM Post #18,873 of 42,765
  Guys, I have seen some "big" storage pouch here, where you can put your DAP and the Mojo, plus cables, etc. What is the brand exactly and where can I find something like that? 

Have you looked in the section entitled 'Bands / Cases / Stacking methods, etc.', in post #3?

Jun 18, 2016 at 9:11 PM Post #18,874 of 42,765

?

Jun 18, 2016 at 11:24 PM Post #18,879 of 42,765

Something to consider:

Looks great, I wonder if its upgradable to Android 5.0?

You'd need to be careful about which model you choose - if you look on Amazon the reviews for those mini Android phones are full of pros and cons, and something else to note is that some of the reviews mention that the microUSB sockets are deeper than usual, which can pose problems for which cables will connect reliably.

My advice is look carefully at the various phones on offer, and read the reviews carefully, in order to choose one which will fulfill your music needs without too many problems. Some models also lack the keys that usually sit either side of the 'home' button at the bottom of an Android phone. Just be careful, but if you choose carefully, you might end up with a very economical little gem that works just fine with Mojo.

Jun 19, 2016 at 12:39 AM Post #18,880 of 42,765
Jun 19, 2016 at 2:58 AM Post #18,881 of 42,765
howdy - yes, Xperia is my main source for Mojo. I have a 128Gb card with music on and an OTG USB cable connecting the 2 devices. When I work from home, they are playing 10 hours non stop.

The other purchase I would recommend for the Xperia, is the magnetic charging cable. That way you can charge the phone via that charging port without disconnecting the USB cable to Mojo, which would stop the music :ok_woman:

Jun 19, 2016 at 3:32 AM Post #18,882 of 42,765
howdy - yes, Xperia is my main source for Mojo. I have a 128Gb card with music on and an OTG USB cable connecting the 2 devices. When I work from home, they are playing 10 hours non stop.

The other purchase I would recommend for the Xperia, is the magnetic charging cable. That way you can charge the phone via that charging port without disconnecting the USB cable to Mojo, which would stop the music :ok_woman:

i wonder if xperia has wireless charging, if it does then things get simpler

Jun 19, 2016 at 3:58 AM Post #18,883 of 42,765
Thank you for your posting At first I thought it was a loblow and bit cheeky of you as in many places the word Dodo is synonymous with something that is totally Dead and buried and Mojo is very far from that though I'm sure our competitors should wish that were true. Rob and I will take some time out to look through your thoughts to see if any might be valid we will let you know.

Wow! I'm sorry I'm a day or two late in seeing and responding to this, but I'm grateful to you for replying. 

I promise I meant Dojo only in the positive sense of of being a self-contained place of calm, study, reflection, and continuous improvement.  It never occurred to me that it would sound like the extinct Dodo.

Jun 19, 2016 at 5:02 AM Post #18,884 of 42,765
few days back I found a link where kef was showcasing their blade speakers using mojo as source . has kef ( I myself own kef r300 and one fellow member uses kef with dave too ) in anyway partnered with chord ? or was it just a coincidence? I think using mojo for totl speakers of a highly respected speaker brand can be a great testimony for a revolutionary product like mojo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back