1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Chord Mojo DAC-amp ☆★►FAQ in 3rd post!◄★☆

Discussion in 'Portable Source Gear' started by Mython, Oct 14, 2015.
  1. Mython Contributor

'Some' might say he dodged a bullet! [​IMG]

As for getting busted packing a Mojo in Church, I see no reason why music should not be enjoyed in that environment, and are the buttons not reminiscent of eclesiastical stained-glass?

2. warrior1975
    Mython They finally upgraded you to contributor, well deserved brother!!

Side note, I factory reset my X7 due to mojo losing signal, and it appears to be working properly again. That was driving me nuts.

I'm hoping I can root it again, and am able to use the music player, viper, and of course Mojo in conjunction successfully. I'd be extremely happy.

If not... I'll keep it stock for now until I purchase a new phone, probably a LG G5 to use specifically with Mojo, and X7 just for viper without Mojo. Less than ideal, but will work.

3. audi0nick128

This reminds me to try some old punk stuff on Mojo.... Like "John Wayne was a Nazi" by Millions of dead Cops.... :)
    Definitely something different... Maybe even for Mojo s greatest hits... But seriously no hard feelings, just kidding. :D

4. Mython Contributor

I hadn't even noticed!

@ Admin/Mod team: Cheers [​IMG]

Good luck; hope it works-out OK!

Carl6868, Peter Hyatt and LaMosca like this.
  5. warrior1975
    Mython Thanks bro, I'll keep you guys updated, not that many are interested in what I'm attempting to accomplish.

Peter Hyatt likes this.
  6. Peter Hyatt

Tis true.  

Kidding aside, I am having a blast with the Mojo and I do like to have it with me, and enjoy showing it to others.  It has become almost the same as having my iPhone with me.  

I have also enjoyed what others' have found so impressive about the Mojo, most specifically, the exact songs and parts that they highlight.  It is fascinating to listen to what one says about a guitar solo, for example, and hear just what the other person is hearing. I am wondering 'how far' the learning curve extends.  I think Rob wrote something about Hugo and 9 months of brain training to process the additional data.  

I await the iPhone module and protective case from Chord, though the leather case that has been on this thread looks like quality.  

7. masterpfa
    They all say that 

[​IMG]

Something to look forward too.

8. esm87
    Theres an awesome deal on the mojo and nighthawks as a bundle at audio vision i think. £659 for the both, something like that...

9. x RELIC x Contributor

Mojo/ETHER C pairing is my preferred listening rig right now and it is indeed fantastic. So musical and technical at the same time. This is a pair that my brain says 'this is how it should sound'. Tyll's review of the ETHER C on Innerfidelity pretty much covers it all.

http://www.innerfidelity.com/content/mr-speakers-ether-c-world-class-sealed-headphone#u5ZQOZ2y5LWXH2dr.97

Rob does indeed have a pair of ETHER C incoming.

10. Satir
    n/a

11. warrior1975
    Finally... Everything is working for me. X7 rooted with viper, running Neutron, to my favorite new toy, Mojo. I'm a happy man!! Now, I am able to enjoy music without interruption other than life.

Mython and Hawaiibadboy like this.
  12. sheldaze
    Congratulations!
    Definitely deserved!

13. Pier-Fi
    @esm87

Thanks for the tip, it's there: https://www.audiovisualonline.co.uk/product/22219/chord-electronics-black-mojo-dac/#tab-bundles

14. esm87
    Ye, that's them. The nighthawk are meant to be pretty good aswell or so I been told, they sell for a genuine £500 on their own, makes mojo a £159 purchase

15. x RELIC x Contributor

Rob's thoughts on the Nighthawks. :)

http://www.head-fi.org/t/800264/watts-up/15#post_12460172