Chord Mojo(1) DAC-amp ☆★►FAQ in 3rd post!◄★☆
Apr 3, 2016 at 3:39 PM Post #15,256 of 42,765

Question:   Are you Catholic?

AnswerL   "Cath-o-lic?  I'm a presba-gawd-damn terian!"   John Wayne     
L3000.gif

'Some' might say he dodged a bullet!
cool.gif

As for getting busted packing a Mojo in Church, I see no reason why music should not be enjoyed in that environment, and are the buttons not reminiscent of eclesiastical stained-glass?

Apr 3, 2016 at 3:42 PM Post #15,257 of 42,765
Mython They finally upgraded you to contributor, well deserved brother!!

Side note, I factory reset my X7 due to mojo losing signal, and it appears to be working properly again. That was driving me nuts.

I'm hoping I can root it again, and am able to use the music player, viper, and of course Mojo in conjunction successfully. I'd be extremely happy.

If not... I'll keep it stock for now until I purchase a new phone, probably a LG G5 to use specifically with Mojo, and X7 just for viper without Mojo. Less than ideal, but will work.

Apr 3, 2016 at 3:44 PM Post #15,258 of 42,765
Disclosure...

I have it with me wherever I go...today, we were 10 minutes early, so I chose to listen...instead of socializing!  

Question:   Are you Catholic?

AnswerL   "Cath-o-lic?  I'm a presba-gawd-damn terian!"   John Wayne     :L3000:

This reminds me to try some old punk stuff on Mojo.... Like "John Wayne was a Nazi" by Millions of dead Cops.... :)
Definitely something different... Maybe even for Mojo s greatest hits... But seriously no hard feelings, just kidding. :D

Apr 3, 2016 at 3:45 PM Post #15,259 of 42,765
@Mython They finally upgraded you to contributor, well deserved brother!!

I hadn't even noticed!

@ Admin/Mod team: Cheers
beerchug.gif

Side note, I factory reset my X7 due to mojo losing signal, and it appears to be working properly again. That was driving me nuts.

I'm hoping I can root it again, and am able to use the music player, viper, and of course Mojo in conjunction successfully. I'd be extremely happy.

Good luck; hope it works-out OK!

Apr 3, 2016 at 3:55 PM Post #15,261 of 42,765
@Peter Hyatt-Bro, you have some serious issues!!!
wink.gif

Glad to read you are enjoying your Mojo, in all seriousness.

Tis true.  

Kidding aside, I am having a blast with the Mojo and I do like to have it with me, and enjoy showing it to others.  It has become almost the same as having my iPhone with me.  

I have also enjoyed what others' have found so impressive about the Mojo, most specifically, the exact songs and parts that they highlight.  It is fascinating to listen to what one says about a guitar solo, for example, and hear just what the other person is hearing. I am wondering 'how far' the learning curve extends.  I think Rob wrote something about Hugo and 9 months of brain training to process the additional data.  

I await the iPhone module and protective case from Chord, though the leather case that has been on this thread looks like quality.  

Apr 3, 2016 at 4:44 PM Post #15,262 of 42,765

Denial?

"I could leave it home.  I could quit any time.  I am in control."

They all say that 

L3000.gif

Tis true.  

Kidding aside, I am having a blast with the Mojo and I do like to have it with me, and enjoy showing it to others.  It has become almost the same as having my iPhone with me.  

I have also enjoyed what others' have found so impressive about the Mojo, most specifically, the exact songs and parts that they highlight.  It is fascinating to listen to what one says about a guitar solo, for example, and hear just what the other person is hearing. I am wondering 'how far' the learning curve extends.  I think Rob wrote something about Hugo and 9 months of brain training to process the additional data.  

I await the iPhone module and protective case from Chord, though the leather case that has been on this thread looks like quality.  

Something to look forward too.

Apr 3, 2016 at 5:11 PM Post #15,264 of 42,765
Just read the mojo review on headfonics.

http://headfonics.com/2016/04/the-mojo-by-chord-electronics/

It's detailed with comparisons of competing products and impressions with different IEMs and headphones.
It says there that the Ether Cs are a great match. The review even hints that Mr.Rob Watts bought a pair, because "he might be up to something".
So what are you're Impressions of Mojo+Ether C? Maybe even Rob might wanna say something?

Cheers

Mojo/ETHER C pairing is my preferred listening rig right now and it is indeed fantastic. So musical and technical at the same time. This is a pair that my brain says 'this is how it should sound'. Tyll's review of the ETHER C on Innerfidelity pretty much covers it all.

http://www.innerfidelity.com/content/mr-speakers-ether-c-world-class-sealed-headphone#u5ZQOZ2y5LWXH2dr.97

Rob does indeed have a pair of ETHER C incoming.

Apr 3, 2016 at 6:37 PM Post #15,267 of 42,765
Apr 3, 2016 at 7:29 PM Post #15,270 of 42,765
Ye, that's them. The nighthawk are meant to be pretty good aswell or so I been told, they sell for a genuine £500 on their own, makes mojo a £159 purchase

Rob's thoughts on the Nighthawks. :)

http://www.head-fi.org/t/800264/watts-up/15#post_12460172

Users who are viewing this thread

Back