Chord Mojo 2 Thread ___ [product released January 31, 2022 -- starting on page 95 of thread]
Nov 15, 2023 at 2:07 PM Post #9,151 of 10,860
If I read that correctly the Mojo 2 is currently working normally off the currently charged battery but the battery cannot be charged.

I don’t know much about batteries but if it is currently charged and the Mojo 2 is working normally it seems likely that the issue may be with something else other than just the battery.

I know when I had a bad battery problem in a different device it would not work at all not only would not charge.

I would most certainly be following up a warranty check up.
Hi, just to let you know - my Mojo'2 main board has malfunctioned, so it wasn't the battery. As repairing wasn't worthwhile and my Mojo 2 was out of warranty (I foolishly bought it second-hand without a proof of purchase), I bought a new Mojo 2 from my local dealer for a slightly discounted price (1750 PLN = around 400 EUR). Good to have it back at home and enjoy headphone listening again.

Nov 15, 2023 at 3:19 PM Post #9,153 of 10,860
Hi, just to let you know - my Mojo'2 main board has malfunctioned, so it wasn't the battery. As repairing wasn't worthwhile and my Mojo 2 was out of warranty (I foolishly bought it second-hand without a proof of purchase), I bought a new Mojo 2 from my local dealer for a slightly discounted price (1750 PLN = around 400 EUR). Good to have it back at home and enjoy headphone listening again.
€400 is a very good price !

Nov 15, 2023 at 4:29 PM Post #9,158 of 10,860
I mean which colour recommendation does the button have to, on the Mojo 2, to get a match in volume with an external amp
depends on your amp, but cyan / azure blue / indigo roughly equates to line out, I think (not an expert)

mojo2 output volt.jpeg

Last edited:
Nov 15, 2023 at 9:09 PM Post #9,162 of 10,860
Nov 16, 2023 at 1:32 AM Post #9,163 of 10,860
I mean which colour recommendation does the button have to, on the Mojo 2, to get a match in volume with an external amp
standard rca outputs of a dac are 2v = indigo on mojo2.
that’s my understanding

Nov 16, 2023 at 2:55 AM Post #9,164 of 10,860
I’m considering getting this and was just wondering, if the battery is drained is it possible to use the Mojo/Poly while plugged in and charging? I know the Mojo can be left permanently charging but not sure about the Poly. Thanks.

Nov 16, 2023 at 5:34 AM Post #9,165 of 10,860
I’m considering getting this and was just wondering, if the battery is drained is it possible to use the Mojo/Poly while plugged in and charging? I know the Mojo can be left permanently charging but not sure about the Poly. Thanks.
Yes you can

i believe if the two are connected together and are on the charger the poly is the priority of the charging.
Not sure though if that means the poly has to be 95-100% before the mojo 2 starts getting charged up.

if they both need a charge, as i don’t keep the m2 on a charger, I do charge them separarely.
It does not take too long at all for the poly to get to a decent charge level if it is bad need of a charge.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back