Chord Mojo(1) DAC-amp ☆★►FAQ in 3rd post!◄★☆
Jan 25, 2016 at 9:48 PM Post #9,992 of 42,765
#ASK

Hi, im using this cck coonection to mojo on my ip6s ios 9.2,, on the screen says that device didnt recognize,, any suggestion???

Think I remember reading that the order you plug them in can make a difference. Check post #3. Cheers

Jan 25, 2016 at 9:57 PM Post #9,993 of 42,765

Really? I'm using the iPhone 6 / latest firmware and have zero issues!

You sure you didn't plug it into the charging port by mistake?

Think I remember reading that the order you plug them in can make a difference. Check post #3. Cheers

after several  attempt to unplug and plug things,, it works yeay

nedd another suggestion for dsd player on ios,, im currently using onkyo hf player with andro before goes to ios.

Jan 25, 2016 at 10:21 PM Post #9,994 of 42,765
  SETUP B (Spotify Premium > Macbook Pro Late 2015 > Chord USB > Mojo > 1964 V6 Stage = Fun & Detai)

- Instrument details were much clearer. No effort needed to pin point every instruments
- Bass & lows hits less harder but > quantity versus setup above (noticeable in Lana Del Ray Young & Beautiful opening where there is a slow rumble)
- Vocal is more forward where instruments were more located "behind", "left" & "right" for the lack of better description.
- Entire spectrum is more dynamic & fun

To each his own obviously but for the life of me I do not understand why somebody would pay tons of money for DAC's and AMP's and Headphones etc and then listen to it on spotify and MP3's...I get it when a person is on the go and has a pair of inexpensive earbuds perhaps but for serious listening?....I have a spotify account that i use on my computer when I want to sample an album before buying it and just get an idea whether or not I like the style of music etc.....again,to each his own i guess

because not all music has high res versions available for downloading :/    do you have the streaming quality set to extreme? Spotify sounded really good with the mojo for me.

Edited by RedJohn456 - Today at 9:01 pm

I listen primarily to FLAC copies of CD's ....I do not listen to very much Hi-Rez but we are talking here about MP3 lossy vs lossless.....and as i said i cant imagine listening to a lossy format with thousands of dollars of hi-end equipment....if you do,more power to you

Jan 25, 2016 at 10:27 PM Post #9,995 of 42,765
Here is a novel idea. I was wondering if it would be possible to get the iPod classic working with the mojo. If the people who made the lightning cables can make iOS devices work with the mojo, can't they make a 30 pin cable that would enable the iPod classic to work with the mojo as well?

Before anyone says it wont work without having tried it, people said the same about the oppo ha2 yet it worked just fine with the iPod Classic :wink:

Albeit, the HA2 is MFI certified but a 30 pin version of the cables that work with iPhones + Mojo should work with the iPod Classic theoretically. Can anyone recommend a seller who I can contact to get a cable like this?

Thanks in advance!

@x RELIC x
  any suggestions buddy?

One way is to use DACs like Fostex HP-P1 and Cypher Labs Solo and then use coaxial out from there

Jan 25, 2016 at 10:29 PM Post #9,996 of 42,765
RedJohn456, I tried the 30pin camera adaptor for the iPad2 that I have with the iPod Classic to the Mojo and it doesn't work. I think it's has to do with the firmware on the Classic that doesn't allow using the accessory. Unless connecting directly to an MFI certified device like the Cypher Labs Algorythm Solo -dB or the Oppo HA-2 the iPod Classic will not work.

Jan 25, 2016 at 10:34 PM Post #9,998 of 42,765

Users who are viewing this thread

Back