Chord Mojo(1) DAC-amp ☆★►FAQ in 3rd post!◄★☆
Dec 27, 2015 at 12:26 PM Post #7,760 of 42,765
I am also interested in such a cable in the US. Is it available? I've seen the Lavricable, but it is not right angled.

Dec 27, 2015 at 2:00 PM Post #7,762 of 42,765

Is this used for dx90 to mojo? And where do I plug it in (in what hole in each device)
I'm sorry, I'm a full with them holes :open_mouth:

Most of your questions can be answered on the 3rd post of this thread as others have already informed you.

Dec 27, 2015 at 2:00 PM Post #7,763 of 42,765

I want any quality cable, the 5$ eBay one feels like I won't have the best out of my. Mojo/Note5

...but if it does, you will have a big smile on your face and more dollars in your wallet...

Sadly, no one is listening to you - people on Head-fi always try to find primary hardware at a discount but then desperately try to empty their pockets as fast as they possibly can, on cables.

It's paradoxical.

It's illogical.

But it's the norm, here... <SHRUGS
confused_face.gif

Dec 27, 2015 at 2:04 PM Post #7,764 of 42,765
Sadly, no one is listening to you - people on Head-fi always try to find primary hardware at a discount but then desperately try to empty their pockets as fast as they possibly can, on cables.

It's paradoxical.

It's illogical.

But it's the norm, here... <SHRUGS>  :confused_face:

If I'm buying a premium hardware, I want to provide it with a decent cable, say something like 20$

Dec 27, 2015 at 2:07 PM Post #7,765 of 42,765

It's paradoxical.

It's illogical.

But it's the norm, here... <SHRUGS
confused_face.gif

If I'm buying a premium hardware, I want to provide it with a decent cable, say something like 20$

Don't take what I said, personally - it wasn't aimed specifically at you - I was speaking generally - if you go through this thread, you'll see premium cables discussed a heck of a lot!
beerchug.gif

Dec 27, 2015 at 2:11 PM Post #7,766 of 42,765
Don't take what I said, personally - it wasn't aimed specifically at you - I was speaking generally - if you go through this thread, you'll see premium cables discussed a heck of a lot! :beerchug:

I understand, my fault. I should go. Read through the thread, just so exited, I order the 5$ cable, I just hope it will function ok for a while

Dec 27, 2015 at 2:17 PM Post #7,767 of 42,765

Don't take what I said, personally - it wasn't aimed specifically at you - I was speaking generally - if you go through this thread, you'll see premium cables discussed a heck of a lot!
beerchug.gif

I understand, my fault. I should go. Read through the thread, just so exited, I order the 5$ cable, I just hope it will function ok for a while

You'll receive your Mojo within a few days - see how you get on with the $5 cable and make a decision from there
smile_phones.gif

I think you'll be pleasantly surprised - as you'll know, if you've read the thread, there are a number of se846 owners very happy with the se846 + Mojo synergy.

Dec 27, 2015 at 2:22 PM Post #7,769 of 42,765
Dec 27, 2015 at 2:38 PM Post #7,770 of 42,765

Is this used for dx90 to mojo? And where do I plug it in (in what hole in each device)
I'm sorry, I'm a full with them holes :open_mouth:

That's a stereo analogue cable (two black rings). Ideally you want a one pole (one black ring) digital 75ohm cable. However, as Relic and I found weeks ago, it works.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back