Chord Mojo(1) DAC-amp ☆★►FAQ in 3rd post!◄★☆
Nov 28, 2015 at 8:03 PM Post #5,971 of 42,765

If you go into iCloud settings on your iPhone you can select which apps to backup, just unselect the HD player and then it won't back up those files.

Hi,

Yes that is correct but I prefer not to use iCloud as a backup for various reasons. I'm referring to local backup on my Mac and I wish the Onkyo app had that simple option that apps like FLAC Player and, in fact, most video playing apps have.

Thanks.

Nov 28, 2015 at 8:05 PM Post #5,972 of 42,765
Here are more pictures: http://imgur.com/a/vaHCY

Nov 28, 2015 at 8:18 PM Post #5,973 of 42,765
Using the Mojo as a DAC tonight with Mac Mini and Audivarna + and I get sturring sound at times. If I play the same track with either Dragonfly 1.1 or Cambridge DACMagic it's fine. I really want to use the Mojo because there is a noticeable improvement in sound quality. Thoughts?

Nov 28, 2015 at 8:21 PM Post #5,974 of 42,765
You have to use iTunes, but you go the App tab and just drag and drop your music files into the Onkyo app window.

That's a problem because all my files are flac not Alac and I won't be spending time converting. Since I can use ifunbox to access te file directory for onlyo I can probably just drag and drop into the folder that way.

Nov 28, 2015 at 8:57 PM Post #5,976 of 42,765
I agree the Crack adds the lush tube sound. I've spent some time today just with Mojo out of the the iPad Min with the HDs. Super detailed, but easy to listen to. It even worked with my iPhone 4S w/cck which I thought you had to have a Lighting equipped I device.[/quotation

is possible then to use an iPhone 4s with mojo? If so are you connecting it with a 30 pin cck to supplied mojo cable to mojo? I have an iPhone 4s still so this would be great to play tidal for daily commute!

Nov 28, 2015 at 11:28 PM Post #5,977 of 42,765

The + ball in the middle of my chord mojo seems to be very dim compared to either where it only shows a uniform color when it's on red, is this normal? I have a few other pictures but I'm on mobile right now.

Does it change colour? At either end of the volume range, there is an extension, where only one ball changes colour to indicated the extended range of volume.

Nov 28, 2015 at 11:44 PM Post #5,978 of 42,765
Hello, just to check, is it normal for the mojo to hiss like Super loudly when nothing is connected to it? The hiss only stops when I plug in an USB cable and music starts playing. However if I use the Coax input the hiss is overwhelming and I couldn't get it to stop.
Charging the mojo is worst and the hissing got even louder upon charging.

Is this normal? I bought the mojo off custom cable so I was wondering if I have to return it?

Thank you!

Nov 29, 2015 at 12:56 AM Post #5,980 of 42,765
Darn so mine is the one of the unlucky ones I Guess :cry:.

Nov 29, 2015 at 1:28 AM Post #5,981 of 42,765
Hello, just to check, is it normal for the mojo to hiss like Super loudly when nothing is connected to it? The hiss only stops when I plug in an USB cable and music starts playing. However if I use the Coax input the hiss is overwhelming and I couldn't get it to stop.
Charging the mojo is worst and the hissing got even louder upon charging.

Is this normal? I bought the mojo off custom cable so I was wondering if I have to return it?

Thank you!

No. Send it back. That's the exact same issue I had and Chord fixed it. Sorry.

Nov 29, 2015 at 3:12 AM Post #5,984 of 42,765
Wow!

I received my Mojo yesterday and just loving it!
I can't really describe sound so I'll just say it's feels as is I was at the actual recording.
Very detailed, awesome soundstage, and drives my JH 16s and K10s with authority.

So far I'm really pleased with the Mojo and it's the best Amp/DAC/DAP I've heard.

I have the ALO International + and will say that the Mojo is a step above it.

The Chord Hugo's price point is a barrier for me but the Mojo price more is more affordable.

Nov 29, 2015 at 3:19 AM Post #5,985 of 42,765
Does anybody know why the on ball only glows red regardless of the music file that I play ? I am currently playing flac files through my PC via usb and using foobar. Thanks in advance.
it will be using your pc standard output rate. You need to download some extra (free) output components to make it pass through at the native file sampling rate. I had the same problem at first :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back