Chord Mojo(1) DAC-amp ☆★►FAQ in 3rd post!◄★☆
Oct 26, 2018 at 3:43 PM Post #37,520 of 42,765
I doubt that because I’ve always subconsciously , since day 1 ,preferred that output over the other but it really is not a night and day difference to be frank.

The other port had a lot of good use too only it was a friend listening with me.

Either way Mojo still rocks :wink:
Yeah I guess some of us have better hearing... I too can tell the difference in the 2 headphone jacks

Oct 27, 2018 at 6:55 PM Post #37,524 of 42,765
It’s more like one port could be slightly louder than the other and this would make it seem to sound different.
Nope, because the one with the ''louder'', less controlled highs is the left one, while at the same time the bass is less than the right one.

I asked Rob, and he said that the one on the right has a higher damping factor than the one on the left. And I guess that's why it sounds more controlled with 300 ohm headphones.

With the Sennheiser HD 579, the left one actually sounded a bit more detailed and cleaner.

Last edited:
Oct 27, 2018 at 7:01 PM Post #37,525 of 42,765
Nope, because the one with the ''louder'', less controlled highs is the left one, while at the same time the bass is less than the right one.

I asked Rob, and he said that the one on the right has a higher damping factor than the one on the left. And I guess that's why it sounds more controlled with 300 ohm headphones.

With the Sennheiser HD 579, the left one actually sounded a bit more detailed and cleaner.

Interesting... I did not know that thank you for posting this!

Oct 27, 2018 at 7:15 PM Post #37,526 of 42,765

Is the HP output on the same side of the "balls" right or left?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back