Chord Mojo(1) DAC-amp ☆★►FAQ in 3rd post!◄★☆
Oct 29, 2015 at 4:59 PM Post #3,002 of 42,765
Yep. But I guess the other end has to be female though (?)

I have checked and found out one end is 3.5 mm but other end is male RCA coaxial. You will need an adapter for MOJO:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001TKEGRI/ref=pd_lpo_sbs_dp_ss_3?pf_rd_p=1944687642&pf_rd_s=lpo-top-stripe-1&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_i=B00V436UQU&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=14EG1HZT26MGG2BDTBWT

Oct 29, 2015 at 5:32 PM Post #3,004 of 42,765

:) yes I'm exaggerating to make a point, but those controls are an issue without a hold button.

I think I'll be stacking this thing, when I inevitably order one, with the buttons against the back of the phone. They look like they'd be accessible enough that way, and very unlikely to be pressed by accident inside a bag. This configuration possibly also has the advantage that it puts the Mojo's battery between its circuitry and the phone, perhaps reducing potential noise*.

*The words possibly, perhaps and potential were used.

Oct 29, 2015 at 5:47 PM Post #3,005 of 42,765
I think I'll be stacking this thing, when I inevitably order one, with the buttons against the back of the phone. They look like they'd be accessible enough that way, and very unlikely to be pressed by accident inside a bag. This configuration possibly also has the advantage that it puts the Mojo's battery between its circuitry and the phone, perhaps reducing potential noise*.

[COLOR=696969]*The words possibly, perhaps and potential were used.[/COLOR]

Exactly. The buttons are easily accessible, even when stacked face to back.

Oct 29, 2015 at 6:04 PM Post #3,006 of 42,765
My main rig ended up neglected while I listened with this stack yesterday. 

Oct 29, 2015 at 6:12 PM Post #3,007 of 42,765
  My main rig ended up neglected while I listened with this stack yesterday. 

I hear you! I'm sitting here at my desk working and listening to my AK100/Mojo/K10 stack when 10 inches away is my Pulse X Infinity/LPS4/Regen/LCD-3F rig. Nothing really driving me to put on the Audezes, and that says something. Cheers 

Oct 29, 2015 at 6:13 PM Post #3,008 of 42,765

*The words possibly, perhaps and potential were used.

Yes that is exactly how I stacked it (after a couple of days wrong way round - see my "day-one-honeymoon-phase-photo"). this also has the advantage that the Mojo is on its feet when the stack is put on a table. It does work much better this way and buttons are a little better protected. 

Still, dare I say it, I'd love to have a HA-2 case with it's shape and controls and proper battery indicator and proper volume control and battery that charges 80% in 1 hour, and Mojo sound, best of both worlds :) but since I have to choose, I choose good sound above good design. It is a portable Hugo, thank God it sounds sublime.

Oct 29, 2015 at 6:20 PM Post #3,009 of 42,765

Yes that is exactly how I stacked it (after a couple of days wrong way round - see my "day-one-honeymoon-phase-photo"). this also has the advantage that the Mojo is on its feet when the stack is put on a table. It does work much better this way and buttons are a little better protected. 

Still, dare I say it, I'd love to have a HA-2 case with it's shape and controls and proper battery indicator and proper volume control and battery that charges 80% in 1 hour, and Mojo sound, best of both worlds :) but since I have to choose, I choose good sound above good design. It is a portable Hugo, thank God it sounds sublime.

Good idea to stack it that way, but unfortunately the custom SysConnect cable only fits the other way. Oh, well! 

And agree, it does sound sublime. First time I've had a truly portable stack that has 80% of my music on it and that sounds essentially as good as my desktop system. 

Oct 29, 2015 at 6:21 PM Post #3,010 of 42,765
Motorola X Force is coming to UK.That should pair really well with Mojo in a smaller form factor:http://m.gsmarena.com/moto_x_force_gets_official_as_the_international_version_of_the_droid_turbo_2-news-14734.php

On my website gavinsgadgets.com I reviewed both the Moto X Play and X Style and both manage USB Audio just fine in my tests.

I test a rather large number of phones, so If you need to ask if USB Audio is supported etc, give me a shout.
Thank you.
I am interested in phones with OLED screen, FM radio,removable battery and micro sd card.
Shame they don't make this anymore.
How is Lg Flex2 battery life, does is still get hot,if you get to see and try lots of phones?

Oct 29, 2015 at 6:25 PM Post #3,011 of 42,765
Sysconcept.ca - Great customer service. Excellent communication and blazing fast build time.

9:28 AM -  Placed order with dimensions and picture of the stack
9:29 AM -  Automated order confirmation
9:32 AM -  Personal confirmation that order is being made and will be shipped Air mail
9:56 AM -  Order shipment confirmation with tracking number

My configuration is not even the standard one they have on their site. Mine is a new build 25CM C2C with 85 Deg. Thoroughly impressed, so far.
Will post pictures of the cable and setup once it arrives.

Oct 29, 2015 at 6:33 PM Post #3,012 of 42,765
  For those using iphone with Mojo, one of the most costs effective way is using cheap silicon bands meant for bicycles.   
L3000.gif

Where did you buy it?
Could you send a link?

Oct 29, 2015 at 6:34 PM Post #3,013 of 42,765
Thank you.
I am interested in phones with OLED screen, FM radio,removable battery and micro sd card.

What about the new LG V10 with its 
32 bit Hi-Fi DAC by ESS Technology? No OLED but it has everything else. 

Oct 29, 2015 at 6:37 PM Post #3,014 of 42,765
Thank you.

What about the new LG V10 with its [COLOR=444444]32 bit Hi-Fi DAC by ESS Technology? No OLED but it has everything else. [/COLOR]
Unfortunately the internal DAC works with LG player only,and there is no FM radio as far as i am aware.

Oct 29, 2015 at 6:41 PM Post #3,015 of 42,765

For those using iphone with Mojo, one of the most costs effective way is using cheap silicon bands meant for bicycles.   
L3000.gif

Where did you buy it?
Could you send a link?

Simply search Google using the term silicone bicycle band

(Amazon definitely sell them, for example)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back