Chord Mojo(1) DAC-amp ☆★►FAQ in 3rd post!◄★☆
Oct 16, 2016 at 2:11 PM Post #24,181 of 42,788
  @greenback

If I were you, I would immediately exchange/return it.

Perhaps it is faulty; perhaps there is some other reason. It is not helpful to immediately return it without doing a little exploration, first, or the situation may continue with a replacement unit.

Oct 16, 2016 at 2:11 PM Post #24,182 of 42,788
Oct 16, 2016 at 2:12 PM Post #24,183 of 42,788
I plug the mojo and the phone together. The power light on the mojo flashes for a second and then goes off. The phone itself only registers the USb connection as being able to charge from, no other options.

Oct 16, 2016 at 2:14 PM Post #24,184 of 42,788
I need some advice. Got a mojo on Friday, so far works fine by optical into ak120 but when I try to connect it to my android phone (htc10) it doesn't work. I get a quick flash of light on the mojo but that's it. The phone only registers the mojo as a charging device. Any ideas? Thanks in advance!

Did you use the correct USB port on the Mojo?

Oct 16, 2016 at 2:15 PM Post #24,185 of 42,788

@greenback

Perhaps it is faulty; perhaps there is some other reason. It is not helpful to immediately return it without doing a little exploration, first, or the situation may continue with a replacement unit.

I was referring to the guy with the gouges in the chassis next to the "volume down" ball. 
wink.gif

Oct 16, 2016 at 2:15 PM Post #24,186 of 42,788
Another possibility - are you accidentally trying to connect Mojo using the wrong microUSB socket?

One is for charging, and the other is for digital data:

Oct 16, 2016 at 2:16 PM Post #24,188 of 42,788

@greenback

I was referring to the guy with the gouges in the chassis next to the "volume down" ball. 
wink.gif

Ah, apologies - next time, please take the time to quote who you are responding to
wink.gif

Oct 16, 2016 at 2:17 PM Post #24,191 of 42,788

@greenback

wink.gif

Ah, apologies - next time, please take the time to quote who you are responding to
wink.gif

Will do, nested direct quotes are great! 
beerchug.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back