Chord Mojo(1) DAC-amp ☆★►FAQ in 3rd post!◄★☆
Oct 26, 2015 at 12:05 PM Post #2,356 of 42,765
SQ-wise, how does Mojo fare against the AK380?
biggrin.gif

I prefer my 380 but I haven't had too much time to compare, a little busy with work project ATM - when I get time I will let ya know

Oct 26, 2015 at 12:16 PM Post #2,359 of 42,765
Wow, maximum kudos to SysConcepts, have been emailing with Joseph there, and - super speedy turnaround time on communications, and - tracking information provided within approx. 5 mins of them receiving my order!

A great experience so far - well recommended, especially on the assumption this optical cable will make my micro stack even smaller :D

Just ordered one myself.
My old sysconcept cable for AK240 and Hugo to big. You bend it don't work.

Oct 26, 2015 at 12:29 PM Post #2,360 of 42,765
  It seems mental to be buying AK's to mate with Mojo.

Chord get your finger out and just make a DAP with the Mojo DAC incorporated, how bloody hard is that to do ?

Chop chop get on with it !!!! 
bigsmile_face.gif

I agree, it is completely mental to spend that much for a DAP. I got a Fiio X3ii and couldn't tell the difference from it and an AK 100ii -- the difference in cost lets me replace my CD-quality music with HD where there is a difference...

Oct 26, 2015 at 12:34 PM Post #2,361 of 42,765
Asked this a couple of days ago but got lost in this fast moving thread.

If I add an ak100/120 to my mojo what kind of % increase will it give in sq over my current Android/mojo setup?
I know this will be dependant on the user but is there much of an increa or is it purely form factor and function?

Oct 26, 2015 at 12:42 PM Post #2,362 of 42,765

Chord get your finger out and just make a DAP with the Mojo DAC incorporated, how bloody hard is that to do ?

Chop chop get on with it !!!! :bigsmile_face:

I spoke to Rob many times (last time in person at canjam UK) asking them to make a DAP part, he said no need everyone uses their phones for transport.

They might reconsider now the MoJo has taken off with Dap audience

Oct 26, 2015 at 12:50 PM Post #2,364 of 42,765
I spoke to Rob many times (last time in person at canjam UK) asking them to make a DAP part, he said no need everyone uses their phones for transport.

They might reconsider now the MoJo has taken off with Dap audience

I think a large majority of Mojo owners who don't necessarily appear in these forums will be content with their smartphones. Using a costly DAP as transport is probably the preserve of fanatics, i.e. us.

Oct 26, 2015 at 12:52 PM Post #2,367 of 42,765

Chop chop get on with it !!!! 
bigsmile_face.gif

It doesn't seem mental, it is mental. What a bad way to waste money. At least a Swiss watch, which could be bought instead of the AK for a similar amount, has style.

Oct 26, 2015 at 12:54 PM Post #2,368 of 42,765
I think a large majority of Mojo owners who don't necessarily appear in these forums will be content with their smartphones. Using a costly DAP as transport is probably the preserve of fanatics, i.e. us.

Isnt everyone on headfi an OCD fanatic:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back