Chord Mojo(1) DAC-amp ☆★►FAQ in 3rd post!◄★☆
Apr 27, 2016 at 4:58 AM Post #16,832 of 42,765
Hey everyone,

Just wanted to inform you, that DAR just launched a Mojo give-away challenge.

http://www.digitalaudioreview.net/2016/04/dar-prize-giveaway-7-chord-electronics-mojo/

Cheers

Sigh... YET AGAIN, one is expected to sell one's soul to Facebook in order to be able to enter a competition...
blink.gif

No offence, guys. It just gets wearing that almost every competition in the industry involves Facebook, There are plenty of audio fans who refuse (with very good reason) to sign-up with that corporation, and it does lead to them feeling like second-class citizens whenever a competition comes around. I've said the same thing to Fiio (and others), in the past,and I am well aware of the publicity reasons for using social-media.

In any case, good luck to those of you who enter the competition, and let us know if you are the lucky winner!
beerchug.gif

Apr 27, 2016 at 6:49 AM Post #16,833 of 42,765

Sigh... YET AGAIN, one is expected to sell one's soul to Facebook in order to be able to enter a competition...
blink.gif

No offence, guys. It just gets wearing that almost every competition in the industry involves Facebook, There are plenty of audio fans who refuse (with very good reason) to sign-up with that corporation, and it does lead to them feeling like second-class citizens whenever a competition comes around. I've said the same thing to Fiio (and others), in the past,and I am well aware of the publicity reasons for using social-media.

In any case, good luck to those of you who enter the competition, and let us know if you are the lucky winner!
beerchug.gif

Totally agree with your sentiment. Being asked to sign up to TWO terms and conditions for one competition, just isn't happening!

Apr 27, 2016 at 7:06 AM Post #16,836 of 42,765
I have tried connecting my Mojo via optical out, directly to my CD player, (an old Marantz CD63), on a number of occasions 

It might just be my mind playing games, but oh how good it sounds.
Better I feel than my ripped CD's

L3000.gif

EDIT upstaged by this

Chord Electronics Ltd.​
 ​
Are you ready for this? It's what many of you have been waiting for...

YES Please

Apr 27, 2016 at 7:36 AM Post #16,838 of 42,765
it will be through the our normal distribution and retail channels The chord distributors will be getting there information as I'm writing this so I'd wait a day or three before ordering from your retailers

Very cool. Been after something like this.

More eager to see your bolt on's though. Currently trying to decide between getting a dap or sticking with my previous mobile phone in aeroplane mode. At least until the SD attachment.

Loving that case though. Means I can stick the case to my phone and not have to pull the mojo of the phone when using it in my desktop.

Apr 27, 2016 at 7:39 AM Post #16,839 of 42,765
i don't know much about it but surprisingly the measurement of 1khz sine wave at 24 bits seems to be better for dacs like benchmark hgc2, auralic vega and nad m51 than for hugo or mojo, as found out from stereophile.com , but in other areas hugo and mojo excel . 

Apr 27, 2016 at 9:06 AM Post #16,843 of 42,765
On the case, is it possible to remove the wrist wrap entirely?

Apr 27, 2016 at 9:40 AM Post #16,844 of 42,765
The case looks strong & sturdy. The hand strap should have a removable clip .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back