Chord Mojo(1) DAC-amp ☆★►FAQ in 3rd post!◄★☆
Apr 1, 2016 at 6:26 AM Post #15,076 of 42,765

+100 and also it's pure free with no hidden cost
smily_headphones1.gif

Hiby ?

Yes Hiby player :)

Apr 1, 2016 at 6:38 AM Post #15,077 of 42,765
I have both Hiby and UAPP

I am a great fan of UAPP especially as I also use Tidal.

Personally UAPP works best for me at £5.80 along with great support from the DEV
YMMV

Apr 1, 2016 at 7:00 AM Post #15,078 of 42,765
I cant get Hiby to play with Mojo and my Samsung A7 but it does sounds very very good on my tablet. But tablet is way too big.

Apr 1, 2016 at 7:03 AM Post #15,079 of 42,765
yesterday i was trying dsd with uapp to mojo and mojo was showing purple light despite dsd dop checked in uapp. i then downloaded hi by which worked ok with dsd as it showed light pink which is the color for dsd. has anybody experienced thsi behavior with uapp ? 

Apr 1, 2016 at 7:08 AM Post #15,081 of 42,765
one more thing , does mojo clocking information comes in picture when using uapp in android ? in case of windows the mojo clock pulls the information using chord asio driver but in android there is no such driver ? i also felt that mojo/hugo through windows using asio driver is better than android .  

Apr 1, 2016 at 7:39 AM Post #15,083 of 42,765
I'm guessing this means iPhone > android in terms of functionality with mojo?
Dont know but LG can hold over 200 gigs, samsung 128. But in my case on samsung phone only Onkyo player works and this phone was rooted.

Apr 1, 2016 at 7:50 AM Post #15,084 of 42,765
Dont know but LG can hold over 200 gigs, samsung 128. But in my case on samsung phone only Onkyo player works and this phone was rooted.
Yeah that's my dilemma, I have an iPhone that I can use with Tidal or i can find a different phone to fit my library of 144 GB. Already have a 200GB card that i use with my Pono player. But if android has issues guess I know what im staying with.

Apr 1, 2016 at 7:52 AM Post #15,085 of 42,765
  yesterday i was trying dsd with uapp to mojo and mojo was showing purple light despite dsd dop checked in uapp. i then downloaded hi by which worked ok with dsd as it showed light pink which is the color for dsd. has anybody experienced thsi behavior with uapp ? 

I have never had any issues playing DSD via UAPP. I will check my setting shortly

I have just been playing with Hiby again, not bad but would not play Native DSD album I have 8 Ensembles In 1 Bit which UAPP plays

EDIT:

These are the settings I have on UAPP

Which from the sounds of things are the same settings you have.

Apr 1, 2016 at 7:59 AM Post #15,086 of 42,765
Yeah that's my dilemma, I have an iPhone that I can use with Tidal or i can find a different phone to fit my library of 144 GB. Already have a 200GB card that i use with my Pono player. But if android has issues guess I know what im staying with.
well I got my phone Rooted by a "professional" now it wont turn on. Hope its not messed up. Back to him I go.

Apr 1, 2016 at 8:01 AM Post #15,087 of 42,765
well I got my phone Rooted by a "professional" now it wont turn on. Hope its not messed up. Back to him I go.

Can I ask why you rooted your phone, was it for the intent of using Viper4Android or Neutron Music Player?

Rooting is one aspect what may be needed is a ROM that supports Audio over USB on your phones.

Apr 1, 2016 at 8:04 AM Post #15,088 of 42,765
Can I ask why you rooted your phone, was it for the intent of using Viper4Android or Neutron Music Player?

Rooting is one aspect what may be needed is a ROM that supports Audio over USB on your phones.
Seems a huge mess, maybe the phone is too new, wanted to have all music player apps to function.

Apr 1, 2016 at 8:07 AM Post #15,089 of 42,765

did your professional root Android 6.0? did they root it manually or use an .apk (kingroot)? Unlocking a bootloader and gaining root access can be dicey... I remember my friends HTC EVO having an issue because the partitions would get resized and a brick she did turn....

rooting for developing an app is a worthy gamble... rooting for sport is a recipe for disaster no matter how skilled the person doing the rooting is

Apr 1, 2016 at 8:16 AM Post #15,090 of 42,765
did your professional root Android 6.0? did they root it manually or use an .apk (kingroot)? Unlocking a bootloader and gaining root access can be dicey... I remember my friends HTC EVO having an issue because the partitions would get resized and a brick she did turn....

rooting for developing an app is a worthy gamble... rooting for sport is a recipe for disaster no matter how skilled the person doing the rooting is
on his computer took about 15 minutes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back