Chord Electronics Lounge and Chat area.
Nov 7, 2018 at 2:37 AM Post #16 of 249
I bought one used on eBay, it charges up to 88% which means it has had quite a bit of use but it was £40 so I won’t complain.
Still haven’t used it though because to unplug my Qutest I have to make a big mess in the room : I bought the PS Audio Dectet secretly so I have it hidden while it’s in use. I need a day alone in the house :)

Good buy!

I paid us$89 for new.

3% battery power for an hour playtime.

Rob said it can be charged during playtime.

If I leave it on 24/7, charge and play, I need a replacement every 16 months! :wink:

Nov 7, 2018 at 6:59 AM Post #17 of 249
The Hi-Fi Show exhibition guide states that “the Kent based company will be hoping to showcase a range of very special Amplifiers...”
anyone going to the launch ?

Nov 7, 2018 at 2:18 PM Post #19 of 249
DX amps what else?? Giant hugo 2's.

Nov 9, 2018 at 7:11 AM Post #20 of 249
A place to go off topic a little, a place to relax a little on the technicalities just a little, maybe talk about the news or the weather. Ultimately music rules the reason why we are all here so if you want to go technical feel free to do that too. MK

Trust me, you don’t want me going off topic.

But since you mentioned it.

A Horse walks into a bar in Seattle Washington and says, which one of you am I killing tonight.

:racehorse: :eggplant: :astonished: :hand_splayed: :poop: :imp:

:smile:

Nov 9, 2018 at 7:21 AM Post #21 of 249
Trust me, you don’t want me going off topic.

But since you mentioned it.

A Horse walks into a bar in Seattle Washington and says, which one of you am I killing tonight.

:racehorse: :eggplant: :astonished: :hand_splayed: :poop: :imp:

:smile:

For safety reasons I usually padlock my horse to the tallest lamp post that I can find before entering a watering hole establishment.

BTW, where the phuca have you been - phuca?

Nov 9, 2018 at 7:29 AM Post #22 of 249
For safety reasons I usually padlock my horse to the tallest lamp post that I can find before entering a watering hole establishment.

BTW, where the phuca have you been - phuca?

I didn’t want to be the first to post after MK, as usually I ruin threads and I didn’t want to do it to this one, especially as it is now 2 pages big.

Finally we have a place to have fun without being told “OT guys, this is meant to be a Chord *insert whatever here* thread, or, “wish you guys would stop replying, as everytime someone posts, I get an email as I have subscribed to this thread”.

It would be cool if this thread takes off, it should since there are a good few Chord users here.

Nov 9, 2018 at 10:17 AM Post #23 of 249
^ Phuca, good to see you Bro, I thought that you had gone AWOL!

@paul2qute we were expecting a bit more mayhem here, perhaps you are too busy listening to your TT2 or perhaps you have already started your new job working for What Hi-Fi as one of their special fiction writers - and where they spend more time talking about what cool music they listen to (and how trendy they are) and always a cut above the rest!

That somehow reminds me of our @Christer for some unapparent reason! :ksc75smile:

Nov 9, 2018 at 1:31 PM Post #24 of 249

@paul2qute we were expecting a bit more mayhem here, perhaps you are too busy listening to your TT2 or perhaps you have already started your new job working for What Hi-Fi as one of their special fiction writers - and where they spend more time talking about what cool music they listen to (and how trendy they are) and always a cut above the rest!

That somehow reminds me of our @Christer for some unapparent reason! :ksc75smile:

Paul's been scarred in Bayer thread!

Nov 10, 2018 at 7:22 AM Post #25 of 249
Puts feet up after doing all the housework with a nice coffee and of course the hugo TT 2 blasting, I hope ppl are watching Tony bellow fight tonight,tall order but looking forward to it.Ukraine's Usyk is one of the best fighters out there

Last edited:
Nov 10, 2018 at 7:27 AM Post #26 of 249

I didn't get the what hi-fi job, they said I was way to honest

Nov 10, 2018 at 9:01 AM Post #28 of 249
Hey all you Chord adicts.... are we supposed to feel inadequate if we don’t upgrade every 6 months? Does your version t still sound good when they are on ttt a year later?

Nov 10, 2018 at 9:16 AM Post #29 of 249
F911D003-EF1F-46B3-85F7-E1221BDCE8E3.jpeg

Nov 10, 2018 at 9:17 AM Post #30 of 249
They re sounding pretty good , even if the room isn’t helping mid bass and down

Users who are viewing this thread

Back