Chord Electronics Lounge and Chat area.
Sep 9, 2019 at 9:00 AM Post #196 of 249
I partied my face off this weekend.....

Sep 9, 2019 at 9:05 AM Post #197 of 249
Sep 9, 2019 at 3:58 PM Post #199 of 249
back from golf, hungover, drymouth like sandpaper. played an ok round broke 90 but what a weekend. what happens in this zone stays in the zone. partly why there is no dave in my future, got to live large whilst we are here...

Sep 18, 2019 at 1:14 PM Post #201 of 249
Anyone here have electrical or electrical engineering background? What is the smallest gauge wire you can safely send 7.4v DC at 2A? Not for anything CHORD but thought I'd ask here.

Sep 19, 2019 at 7:53 PM Post #202 of 249
I'll take a guess and say 24awg

But I'm probably wrong, as I got that number from reading the side of an ethernet cable.

Sep 19, 2019 at 7:57 PM Post #203 of 249
back from golf, hungover, drymouth like sandpaper. played an ok round broke 90 but what a weekend. what happens in this zone stays in the zone. partly why there is no dave in my future, got to live large whilst we are here...

One thing that I hate about golf with American commentators.

When they say things like;

"That's a great golf shot john".

What the france is a great golf shot ?

Sep 19, 2019 at 8:01 PM Post #204 of 249
It’s shape, spin, distance and accuracy.

Sep 19, 2019 at 10:18 PM Post #205 of 249
It’s shape, spin, distance and accuracy.

We over in teh U of K would say, "great shot" or "that's a great shot", the golf part would not be said.

I used to play golf alot when younger, played at st andrews a couple of times, however I refuse to play on a trump course, he has ruined a lovely coastline because of his crap course.

Thinks he can walk in to another country, buy up land that is already owned and not for sale, kick people out of their homes and which has been home to their ancestors going back generations just so he can build a hotel and golf course on a world heritage site.

I'm glad that once he ruined the coastline, the government saw fit to grant a wind farm right next to it spoiling the views from his course and hotel and which pissed him off big time, he started throwing his toys out of his gold plated pram because somebody said No! to him.

Anyway, where were we, ah yes, golf, I used to play alot of pga golf on the super nintendo, fun game it was/is.

Sep 20, 2019 at 6:43 AM Post #207 of 249
I like trump, what you see is what you get
what you see is some type of crazy. now what I would say about trump is I don’t understand his type of crazy but admire his commitment to it.

Sep 20, 2019 at 6:45 AM Post #208 of 249
what you see is some type of crazy. now what I would say about trump is I don’t understand his type of crazy but admire his commitment to it.
It’s a comparative thing, was Obama any less crazy, or his policies, I do believe he had the highest war count and innocent civilian deaths of any recent president.
At least trump is trying to stop that.

Sep 20, 2019 at 7:32 AM Post #209 of 249
It’s a comparative thing, was Obama any less crazy, or his policies, I do believe he had the highest war count and innocent civilian deaths of any recent president.
At least trump is trying to stop that.
12, 457 false claims and deceptions made by trump to date, combined sex assault charges of Bret kavenaugh and trump 23, obama 0. 140 cases of contact between trump campaign and Russia, 30 contacts unreported, 10 cases of obstruction, 47 indictments, 14 open investigations, 7 criminal charges, 17600 tweets. Now trump tweets are a great source of deflection and lies but he has singled out individuals 397 times discredited every major USA political institution, attacked all media, Amazon’s ...has targeted 5 states Dems for discredit, 8 cities like Baltimore, supported the alt right and white supremists base as well as mass murders world wide with statements like both sides are to blame, Charlottesville, and say New Zealand mass murderer who states unity of sharedwhite values of trump, to barring congress women from travelling abroad......
I could go on but no, trump committed to crazy.

Last edited:
Sep 20, 2019 at 7:55 AM Post #210 of 249
12, 457 false claims and deceptions made by trump to date, combined sex assault charges of Bret kavenaugh and trump 23, obama 0. 140 cases of contact between trump campaign and Russia, 30 contacts unreported, 10 cases of obstruction, 47 indictments, 14 open investigations, 7 criminal charges, 17600 tweets. Now trump tweets are a great source of deflection and lies but he has singled out individuals 397 times discredited every major USA political institution, attacked all media, Amazon’s ...has targeted 5 states Dems for discredit, 8 cities like Baltimore, supported the alt right and white supremists base as well as mass murders world wide with statements like both sides are to blame, Charlottesville, and say New Zealand mass murderer who states unity of sharedwhite values of trump, to barring congress women from travelling abroad......
I could go on but no, trump committed to crazy.
My focus is on international affairs, what Americans want to do to each other in the privacy of their own country is fine by me :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back