Chord Electronics Lounge and Chat area.
Sep 20, 2019 at 8:11 AM Post #211 of 249
It’s a comparative thing, was Obama any less crazy, or his policies, I do believe he had the highest war count and innocent civilian deaths of any recent president.
At least trump is trying to stop that.

All inherited... America doesn't stop being America because of change of president. Most people here don't even understand that. We suffer from Rules, Regulations and Racism from multiple decades and centuries and make up our laws

Last edited:
Sep 20, 2019 at 1:52 PM Post #212 of 249
I like trump, what you see is what you get

He is worse than boris the bumbling buffoon. The man has failed at being a real business man, spending dead daddy's money and wracking up huge loses on everything he touches is a D minus in phail. He had a hundred million dollar head start at playing business man, but yet he still lost :D

How uncouth it is for a leader of a foreign country to use twatter to post snide remarks that makes himself and his country look dimwitted.

Yup, I did say a foreign country as the UK rules the world and everyone who is not us is a foreigner, like for example, the somalies, iraqi's, the dutch etc etc.

Truth be told, Putin rules the world and America can't do a damned thing about it. Neither can the UK, but we are an island, and all our base really does belong to us.

Last edited:
Sep 20, 2019 at 10:48 PM Post #213 of 249
12, 457 false claims and deceptions made by trump to date, combined sex assault charges of Bret kavenaugh and trump 23, obama 0. 140 cases of contact between trump campaign and Russia, 30 contacts unreported, 10 cases of obstruction, 47 indictments, 14 open investigations, 7 criminal charges, 17600 tweets. Now trump tweets are a great source of deflection and lies but he has singled out individuals 397 times discredited every major USA political institution, attacked all media, Amazon’s ...has targeted 5 states Dems for discredit, 8 cities like Baltimore, supported the alt right and white supremists base as well as mass murders world wide with statements like both sides are to blame, Charlottesville, and say New Zealand mass murderer who states unity of sharedwhite values of trump, to barring congress women from travelling abroad......
I could go on but no, trump committed to crazy.

is this for real, I dive into this hobby to avoid and get away from this kind of BS...come on

Sep 21, 2019 at 3:50 PM Post #214 of 249
is this for real, I dive into this hobby to avoid and get away from this kind of BS...come on

Well, this is the chat lounge. Preferably about Chord but OFF topic is allowed. Unfortunately, governments affect this hobby. I almost bought my TT2 in the UK because of exchange rate and 3rd party markup.

Sep 21, 2019 at 3:52 PM Post #215 of 249
I am ok wih discussions of cost of product due to exchange rates etc but the political diatribe was uncalled for

Sep 21, 2019 at 4:04 PM Post #216 of 249
I am ok wih discussions of cost of product due to exchange rates etc but the political diatribe was uncalled for
I sympathise with you.
Please spare a thought for us brits (even if living overseas) who for 3 years have had to deal with daily changes of government viewpoints/policy, affecting rights to live/work in the EU.
I avoid posting on the issue, but it is stressful for us.
This must also make it difficult for Chord to plan their production, or their future global prices. :slight_frown:

Sep 22, 2019 at 3:23 AM Post #217 of 249
It was golf that started it. We should draw up a list of off-topic topics that are off topic.

Sep 22, 2019 at 6:00 PM Post #219 of 249
I had to go back to read posts 205 and 206 again...

Sep 23, 2019 at 7:55 AM Post #221 of 249
When we can’t discuss political/ humanitarian facts in a chat forum, is the first step in condoling anti democratic sentiments and justifying it as this disturbed my political sensibilities. Well trump is stressful end of. I wish it was just economics, supply and demand, tax and duties and trade deficits, that are of matter. I won’t bring up trump again I hope.
However I do offer condolences to those that hope to maintain discussions around digital volumes, tap talk, or other non de script activities. Like golf. I’d talk about my golf weekend but I played crap.

Sep 23, 2019 at 10:25 AM Post #222 of 249
Oct 22, 2019 at 8:46 AM Post #223 of 249
retourned to chord
20191021_221214.jpg

Oct 22, 2019 at 9:14 AM Post #225 of 249

Users who are viewing this thread

Back