Chord Electronics - Hugo 2 - The Official Thread
May 24, 2017 at 1:16 PM Post #3,616 of 22,535
Maybe they're shipping following order date....which seems fair
That's down to the retailers isn't it? Chord just ships out the allocated stock to retailers in no particular order, or where the company sees highest demand.

Appears our Czech friends are the most eager :)

May 24, 2017 at 2:00 PM Post #3,617 of 22,535
Good to hear there appears to be some movement. Keep us posted.

I find it strange that chord would ship to other European sellers first, yet the ones in uk have no news when it comes to stock.

Considering it's a British company based in the UK

Find it hard to believe myself, but that is the word I got... maybe major UK shops are getting stocked as we speak...

Last edited:
May 24, 2017 at 3:20 PM Post #3,620 of 22,535
Spoken to my (well known uk) retailer. He had no word from chord as to when to expect the first batch.

Now that is really strange. Either is my dealer pulling my leg (or is not correctly informed- bummer in both cases) or Chord has very interesting supply preferences (in which case I wouldn't be the one complaining).
Either way I will keep you informed, and should I get lucky, I will post a quick impression and a picture or three. I should get an info tomorrow, whether they got the goods.

Last edited:
May 24, 2017 at 3:29 PM Post #3,622 of 22,535
Either way. Couldn't care less who gets one first as long as they finally get sent out and we get some decent first impressions (which will probably make the wait even harder)

May 24, 2017 at 4:55 PM Post #3,627 of 22,535
After having told me they would be shipping on Monday 22nd May, I emailed my UK dealer on that day and he said he had been told that they would be shipping this week. I preordered in January, about a week after the CES announcement. For some strange reason, I find myself not expecting to receive my Hugo 2 this week.

May 24, 2017 at 5:10 PM Post #3,628 of 22,535
After having told me they would be shipping on Monday 22nd May, I emailed my UK dealer on that day and he said he had been told that they would be shipping this week. I preordered in January, about a week after the CES announcement. For some strange reason, I find myself not expecting to receive my Hugo 2 this week.
You must be one of the earliest pre-orders.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back