CHORD ELECTRONICS DAVE
May 7, 2016 at 9:34 PM Post #2,836 of 25,883
  At Paul's leading, I bought one of these Trifield meters (model 100XE) from Amazon (about $150) and it has been interesting and even a bit of fun to see the type and amount of radiation each of my components emits.  I can verify that the DAVE emits almost none.  My 2-channel amp and all the High Fidelity magnetic equipment I am testing all emit very negligible levels.  I get the highest readings from my inexpensive HD Plex linear PSU that I use to power my optical network isolators but at my listening position, nothing is in the red zone.  I do have a large LED monitor in front of me just like Lojay but the radiation it emits is also fortunately low.  Whether on or off, I have not noticed any SQ issues.

The exact health risks related to this exposure is uncertain.  There are some that equate this type of exposure as responsible for the brain cancers reported by frequent cellular phone use.  As a physician who periodically performs procedures under fluoroscopy (x-ray), I have to wear a "radiation" badge that monitors my monthly exposure.  While it doesn't happen to me as much these days, I have Radiology colleagues who reach a high enough level of exposure in a certain month where they are mandatorily excused from work for the rest of the month.  The concern is real and has been linked to a variety of both soft tissue and bone cancers.  So far, and correct me if I'm wrong, Paul, but the biggest offenders seem to be power supplies.  It's best to keep these as far from you as possible.

Nearly all the portable players, uber grade to iPhone will have some form of transformer inside.  If there is not sufficient shielding, your are exposing your body to high EMF.  When you travel, avoid sticking that Mojo, ZX2, or AK240 in your pants for any long periods of time when they are on.
Of course, said transformer is no where the size and power of ones in a magnetron of a microwave oven.  While that oven can boil water in under 2 minutes, portable amp can boil a small part of you in under 20.  

So, for travel.  I play with all my gear when they are at least a foot away from my brain and my privates.
With the Trifield meter, you determine whether a foot is safe for your equipment.

Paul

May 7, 2016 at 9:52 PM Post #2,837 of 25,883
I previously owned a Smyth Realiser and, since, have purchased the full set of OOYH presets that I've used with a Geek Out V2 via my MacBook Pro(in boot camp mode, of course). I have never tried using OOYH with Dave, mostly because Dave on its own is so enjoyable. I wonder how the landscape will shift for Darin Fong Audio and others when the Realiser A16 hits the US market next year at an msrp of 1495 USD.

1495 is way less than half what I paid for the A8.

I tested OOYH extensively with Hugo, ZX2 through Macbook Pro OSX 10.11.4 running iTunes with 44.1 and Media Center up to 48.  With these, some presets were straight awful.  My inner ear geometries likely differs greatly with test subjects.  While others like At (Acapella Triolon) for 2.0 and Hr (Acapella Speakers) for 5.1 to 7.1 was immersive.  Took more than a few hours to have my mind understand what's happening.
The between the ears forensic details of a TOL headphone is somewhat diluted and stretched outward.
With better DAC and headphones, the level of kept details we all love with cans are preserved.  The sound-field is bigger.

I just tried it with the DAVE.  With iTunes and 2.0 tracks, OOYH works exceedingly well.  That large, large speaker in a well sized room is replicated.  Truly, with a lighter headphone like Grado GS1000i the traditional headphone sound-field is no longer in the head but in front.
There are many portions where vocals seem nasally, but I feel this can be improved with better servers and headphones.
And I have only 30 hours on the DAVE now.

Paul

May 8, 2016 at 2:47 AM Post #2,838 of 25,883
It didn't take long at all to get used to presentation qualities of the DAVE.  I would agree that it sounds more "forward" compared to the relaxed qualities of the R2R TotalDAC I had (and probably the MSB Analog that you have) but I don't find it to sound artificially lit up nor has fatigue ever been an issue, especially as the DAVE is so naturally smooth.  For me, the purpose of a DAC is simply to be faithful to the recording.  If the performance was meant to be forward and aggressive, then so be it.  Not warm or cool but neutral and transparent.  Not sweet or pretty or lush at the expense of distortion or tipped to accentuate the bass, midrange or treble but clear, coherent and tonally balanced.  We talk about accuracy of tone and timbre but also space and depth, qualities that are all tied to time resolution.  I have yet to hear a DAC that checks off all of these boxes so effortlessly and without fuss.

I agree, however, that sometimes you're not looking to be 5th row center at Carnegie Hall but instead listening casually on your easy chair by the fireplace but that's why we own different headphones.

I think the DAVE sounds realistic, not artificially lit up at all. Probably smoother and richer across the spectrum compared to the MSB, which is amazing when you factor in that the MSB with upgraded volume control and power supply costs about the same as the DAVE.

May 8, 2016 at 4:00 AM Post #2,839 of 25,883
1495 is way less than half what I paid for the A8.

I tested OOYH extensively with Hugo, ZX2 through Macbook Pro OSX 10.11.4 running iTunes with 44.1 and Media Center up to 48.  With these, some presets were straight awful.  My inner ear geometries likely differs greatly with test subjects.  While others like At (Acapella Triolon) for 2.0 and Hr (Acapella Speakers) for 5.1 to 7.1 was immersive.  Took more than a few hours to have my mind understand what's happening.
The between the ears forensic details of a TOL headphone is somewhat diluted and stretched outward.
With better DAC and headphones, the level of kept details we all love with cans are preserved.  The sound-field is bigger.

I just tried it with the DAVE.  With iTunes and 2.0 tracks, OOYH works exceedingly well.  That large, large speaker in a well sized room is replicated.  Truly, with a lighter headphone like Grado GS1000i the traditional headphone sound-field is no longer in the head but in front.
There are many portions where vocals seem nasally, but I feel this can be improved with better servers and headphones.
And I have only 30 hours on the DAVE now.

Paul
This might be of interest to you and a few others.If you can get the BBC I player.1 go to channels.2 click on the BBC news channel.3 get Click up.4 you want Click from the 23/04/2016,at 5 minutes and 38 seconds.5 enjoy the best surround sound from your headphones you've ever heard.Even just doing it from the tv sounds good.

May 8, 2016 at 6:00 AM Post #2,840 of 25,883
SOMETHING NEW

Those of you who have read about my adventures at AXPONA in Chicago recently know that I was introduced to a set of RCA adapters made by High Fidelity Cables that elevated my system to new musical heights.  The impact of these $550 quad of adapters, based on magnetic conduction technology patented by Rick Schultz was so transformational that I knew I needed to explore his products further.  

Rick wasn't surprised that his adapters made such a difference in my system geared primarily for headphone use but he was intrigued by my keen interest because most people that buy his gear, I suspect, probably have large expensive 2-channel systems and not headphone systems.  I say this because Rick's entry level set of analog interconnects, the CT-1, sells for $1,600 for a 1-meter pair while his best pair, the Pro, sells for $18,900 for a meter.  His best power cord sells for $20,900 for a 1-meter length, his best line conditioner sells for $24,900 and his best speaker cable sells for $34,900 per meter.  Almost certainly "unobtainium" for most head-fiers.  

Those who have followed some of my posts and reviews of various headphones, amps, DACs, music servers and power products know that I am intrigued to know how high the ceiling is in all aspects of audio if for no other reason than to satisfy my insatiable curiosity about how close man-made products can get to reproducing the real thing.  The value of listening to so many things also provides valuable perspective.  How else do you know something is really that good unless you know how it compares to other things?  

What else has this perspective taught me?  In my write-up for Tyll Hertsens during my time with him at Big Sound 2015, this was one of my concluding statements:

"You don't have to spend a lot of money to get great sound. The headphones, amps, DACs and players being produced today are more consistently of a high standard and the best technologies of just a few years ago have trickled down to even entry level gear. My experience at Big Sound 2015 has reaffirmed for me that from the greatest to the least, differences are more often subtle than stark."

Well, every so often, you come across a special piece of equipment or technology that is an exception to this rule, where the difference is not subtle but rather quite stark or where the value proposition is so high that spending something like $13,000 actually feels like a bargain.  Most of us would call this a game changer and for me, the DAVE unequivocally belongs in this category.  Very few other things in audio that I have owned or tried have provided such profound awe and joy...until now.  This magnetic conduction technology championed by High Fidelity Cables now belongs in this same category.  

As most owners of the DAVE have experienced for themselves, the DAVE does what it does without much fuss.  Even with its stock 18g mains cable, a $10 generic USB cable and basic PC or Mac, provided you have reasonable quality AC power, you will be rewarded with an outstanding musical experience.  Of course, you can connect the DAVE to an audiophile-class mains cable, USB cable, line conditioning, mechanical isolation and something like a $17,000 Aurender W20 and there are further improvements to be had but my experience has been that these improvements are small and not transformational.  This is where this magnetic conduction technology is different because the level of realism this brings is startling upon first exposure and continues to amaze the more magnetism you add to your system.  It's not that this technology improves the DAVE but rather it reveals the DAVE's truer potential, I potential I didn't think was even possible.  

Those of you who read my recent comparison of various mains cables know that in an elilte field of competitors, I found the High Fidellity CT-1 mains cable ($2,000) paired with High Fidelity's MC6-Hemisphere line conditioner ($2,800) to reign supreme with respect to enhancing clarity, tonal density and speed.  Some have suggested that I compare other chords, including the Shunyata Sigma Analog and even a $9,900 Purist Luminist that incorporates liquid Ferox to shield against RF and serve as a dampener but my suspicion is that the High Fidelity combination based on this unique magnetic conduction technology will continue to provide certain unique qualities that other chords based on more traditional technology cannot. 

Over the past couple of days, I have been testing a prototype for Rick Schultz designed specifically for headphone use.  It is, in fact, his first headphone device and because this is a prototype that has no official name yet, I will simply refer to it as the High Fidelity "headphone device."  Here are a few photos:

As you can probably see, this is a passive "in-series" device that connects between the DAVE and your headphone cable.  This is an early prototype and Rick will be sending me others to test but what I can tell you is that you will absolutely want one of these.  The level of realism is simply uncanny, either through my HE-1000, HD800S, TH900 or Noble Kaiser 10 CIEMs.  Everything that the DAVE does so well is elevated at least a couple of levels.  The things that really standout is bass is so much tighter, the speed is almost eletrostatic-like, the air and depth are more pronounced and the leading edge is fantastically clear and decisive...I have never heard the plucking of a guitar sound this good before on an audio system.  Any downsides?  None that I have yet found.  This is the kind of device that needs to be in the hands of Jude or Tyll for review.  It is the kind of technology that I believe could be transformational for any DAC, headphone cable or headphone company.  The only question is price.  I am not sure what it costs to manufacture something like this and I will encourage Rick to consider a high volume, low margin approach similar to the USB Regen.  Whether this is possible or not, I don't know but without question, I will be first in line for this product upon its release.  I now consider it as indispensable as the DAVE itself.   To be fair to the DAVE, I will likely not speak of it further on this thread and will probably start a dedicated thread for it at some point.  Stay tuned...

May 8, 2016 at 6:07 AM Post #2,841 of 25,883
  SOMETHING NEW

Those of you who have read about my adventures at AXPONA in Chicago recently know that I was introduced to a set of RCA adapters made by High Fidelity Cables that elevated my system to new musical heights.  The impact of these $550 quad of adapters, based on magnetic conduction technology patented by Rick Schultz was so transformational that I knew I needed to explore his products further.  

Rick wasn't surprised that his adapters made such a difference in my system geared primarily for headphone use but he was intrigued by my keen interest because most people that buy his gear, I suspect, probably have large expensive 2-channel systems and not headphone systems.  I say this because Rick's entry level set of analog interconnects, the CT-1, sells for $1,600 for a 1-meter pair while his best pair....
Those of you who read my recent comparison of various mains cables know that in an elilte field of competitors, I found the High Fidellity CT-1 mains cable ($2,000) paired with High Fidelity's MC6-Hemisphere line conditioner ($2,800) to reign supreme with respect to enhancing clarity, tonal density and speed.  Some have suggested that I compare other chords, including the Shunyata Sigma Analog and even a $9,900 Purist Luminist that incorporates liquid Ferox to shield against RF and serve as a dampener but my suspicion is that the High Fidelity combination based on this unique magnetic conduction technology will continue to provide certain unique qualities that other chords based on more traditional technology cannot. 

Over the past couple of days, I have been testing a prototype for Rick Schultz designed specifically for headphone use.  It is, in fact, his first headphone device and because this is a prototype that has no official name yet, I will simply refer to it as the High Fidelity "headphone device."  Here are a few photos:

As you can probably see, this is a passive "in-series" device that connects between the DAVE and your headphone cable.  This is an early prototype and Rick will be sending me others to test but what I can tell you is that you will absolutely want one of these.  The level of realism is simply uncanny, either through my HE-1000, HD800S, TH900 or Noble Kaiser 10 CIEMs.  Everything that the DAVE does so well is elevated at least a couple of levels.  The things that really standout is bass is so much tighter, the speed is almost eletrostatic-like, the air and depth are more pronounced and the leading edge is fantastically clear and decisive...I have never heard the plucking of a guitar sound this good before on an audio system.  Any downsides?  None that I have yet found.  This is the kind of device that needs to be in the hands of Jude or Tyll for review.  It is the kind of technology that I believe could be transformational for any DAC, headphone cable or headphone company.  The only question is price.  I am not sure what it costs to manufacture something like this and I will encourage Rick to consider a high volume, low margin approach similar to the USB Regen.  Whether this is possible or not, I don't know but without question, I will be first in line for this product upon its release.  I now consider it as indispensable as the DAVE itself.   To be fair to the DAVE, I will likely not speak of it further on this thread and will probably start a dedicated thread for it at some point.  Stay tuned...

This is very very interesting.  Please kept us posted...

Thanks for all your valuable inputs with our Hobby

May 8, 2016 at 1:21 PM Post #2,842 of 25,883
SOMETHING NEW

Rick wasn't surprised that his adapters made such a difference in my system geared primarily for headphone use but he was intrigued by my keen interest because most people that buy his gear, I suspect, probably have large expensive 2-channel systems and not headphone systems.  I say this because Rick's entry level set of analog interconnects, the CT-1, sells for $1,600 for a 1-meter pair while his best pair, the Pro, sells for $18,900 for a meter.  His best power cord sells for $20,900 for a 1-meter length, his best line conditioner sells for $24,900 and his best speaker cable sells for $34,900 per meter.  Almost certainly "unobtainium" for most head-fiers.  

Those who have followed some of my posts and reviews of various headphones, amps, DACs, music servers and power products know that I am intrigued to know how high the ceiling is in all aspects of audio if for no other reason than to satisfy my insatiable curiosity about how close man-made products can get to reproducing the real thing.  The value of listening to so many things also provides valuable perspective.  How else do you know something is really that good unless you know how it compares to other things?  

What else has this perspective taught me?  In my write-up for Tyll Hertsens during my time with him at Big Sound 2015, this was one of my concluding statements:

"You don't have to spend a lot of money to get great sound. The headphones, amps, DACs and players being produced today are more consistently of a high standard and the best technologies of just a few years ago have trickled down to even entry level gear. My experience at Big Sound 2015 has reaffirmed for me that from the greatest to the least, differences are more often subtle than stark."

Well, every so often, you come across a special piece of equipment or technology that is an exception to this rule, where the difference is not subtle but rather quite stark or where the value proposition is so high that spending something like $13,000 actually feels like a bargain.  Most of us would call this a game changer and for me, the DAVE unequivocally belongs in this category.  Very few other things in audio that I have owned or tried have provided such profound awe and joy...until now.  This magnetic conduction technology championed by High Fidelity Cables now belongs in this same category.  

As most owners of the DAVE have experienced for themselves, the DAVE does what it does without much fuss.  Even with its stock 18g mains cable, a $10 generic USB cable and basic PC or Mac, provided you have reasonable quality AC power, you will be rewarded with an outstanding musical experience.  Of course, you can connect the DAVE to an audiophile-class mains cable, USB cable, line conditioning, mechanical isolation and something like a $17,000 Aurender W20 and there are further improvements to be had but my experience has been that these improvements are small and not transformational.  This is where this magnetic conduction technology is different because the level of realism this brings is startling upon first exposure and continues to amaze the more magnetism you add to your system.  It's not that this technology improves the DAVE but rather it reveals the DAVE's truer potential, I potential I didn't think was even possible.  

Roy, thanks again for your report. This prototype is clearly a mechanism for transferring music signals magnetically from headphone out to headphone cable. The beauty of it lies in the fact that it's compatible with all 1/4 inch terminated dynamic headphone cables. It does make one wonder what would happen if HFC manufactured an actual magnetic headphone cable, but I'm getting a little ahead of things there.

It would, on the other hand, be simplicity to A/B the device with no other HFC products in the system. This would be what the typical headfier would be looking at when considering a purchase.

I'm very curious to know what potential price this unit could be sold for(cheapest to most expensive). As HFC generally starts with a "basic" product and then offers the same functionality at increasing price points, I would expect this product to not waver from that approach to developing a product line.

May 8, 2016 at 1:38 PM Post #2,843 of 25,883

I have approached Rick about making an actual headphone cable.  I believe the challenge (although probably not insurmountable) are the terminations.  From his interconnects to speaker cables, the type of cabling is the same and so I don't see why his CT-1 or CT-1E couldn't be adapted to a headphone cable and I can verify that from the adapters to the actual interconnect, the difference is significant.  

His technology requires "real estate" and that would represent the other challenge to actually building a cable that hangs from your neck.  The bigger and more powerful the magnet, the better the impact and thus far, he has not found a ceiling to where the benefit stops.  His better cables incorporate these heavy "wave guides" installed at the midpoint of the cable, obviously not practical on a headphone cable.  His current prototype is a decent sized box that houses a decently powerful magnet and so it is a very nice solution as it is, one I would happily accept.  Rick has suggested he has an even better prototype in the works.  What I envision to be the best case scenario would be a box similar (or even bigger) to what I have now paired with a basic CT-1 with proper terminations as this would serve as a more ideal conductor for his magnetic technology.

As you've stated, pricing will be the key for mass adoption.  What I will say is this.  The DHC Silver Spore4 is the finest headphone cable I have heard, good enough for me to spend nearly $2,700 for it.  Having connected my HD800S with its stock cable to this High Fidelity headphone device, I would prefer the stock cable + High Fidelity headphone device to the Silver Spore4 by itself.  

May 8, 2016 at 2:54 PM Post #2,844 of 25,883
So has anyone beside myself received their Sonore micro Rendu? I just placed my order for the Sonore Signature series power supply, I'm using ifi power supply for now.
No need for expensive servers or mac mini, or even computers once you set it up on your nas and the sound takes you to the next level with the Dave dac. I'm really happy and will consider this my end set up for probably a long time, to me it's that good. I'm using minimum server with Linn Kazoo as well as J river with J remote for Ipad.

May 8, 2016 at 3:01 PM Post #2,845 of 25,883
Few days ago,HeadphoneClub website(A Chinese audiophiles website) hold a "Blind Listening Test",Name: Delta-Sigma Vs. R2R.

http://www.headphoneclub.com/thread-418239-1-1.html

Eight DACs take part in this test and divided them into two groups .

R2R:
1. TOTALDAC D1-DUAL
2. Lavry DA2002
3. SCHIIT YGGDRASIL
4. AQUA La Scala

Delta-Sigma:
1. Chord DAVE
2. Lavry Quintessence DA-N5
3. Merging NADAC
4. dCS Vivaldi DAC

To make it fair,All DACs are using the same sound source:dCS Vivaldi Transport.

Each DACs test contain three soundtrack:
1. Dutoit / Orchestre Symphonique de Montreal(Organ Symphony)
2. Ah, vous dirais-je maman", K. 265(Female voice)
3. Beethoven Sonata N° 29 Hammerklavier Op.106(Piano)

For the convenience of all audiophiles.Organisers recorded the sound (from DAC output signal,recording by professional audio studio)and upload all file to the Internet.(recording files)
Recording equipment: Antelope Audio Orion 32 Interface, Avid Pro Tools HD12.

Each DAC have their letter : A,B,C,D,E,F,G,H.and whitout any hints(Blind test).
Files name: http://i3.buimg.com/c5973d1cac551610.jpg

A lot of people join this test and Share which one they think is best.

During the blind listening test,F received most of the Praise (Many people guess F is dcs Vivaldi or total-dac).

And yesterday,Organisers released the results.Chord dave is F
wink.gif

May 8, 2016 at 3:13 PM Post #2,846 of 25,883
Has anyone tried SPDIF out of MAC, RCA into their DAVE?

Also, are the top panel holes for ventilation mostly?  Since not all of them light up, in fact only 3.
The display under option 4 also shuts off in about 10 seconds rather than the 30" stated in the user manual. (yeah, i read those....)

Paul

May 8, 2016 at 3:21 PM Post #2,847 of 25,883
  So has anyone beside myself received their Sonore micro Rendu? I just placed my order for the Sonore Signature series power supply, I'm using ifi power supply for now.
No need for expensive servers or mac mini, or even computers once you set it up on your nas and the sound takes you to the next level with the Dave dac. I'm really happy and will consider this my end set up for probably a long time, to me it's that good. I'm using minimum server with Linn Kazoo as well as J river with J remote for Ipad.

Hi Sonic77--

Thank you for this update on your experience with the mR. I am one of those folks waiting patiently for the comments to roll in on this unit and the various power supply options. Obviously, you are happy with it and happy enough to place an order for one of the best power supplies you can pair with the mR. 

What would be of great interest to me and presumably other audiophiles is how the mR compares to other server options in your system. What were you using before? Did you do direct comparisons? If so, could you describe what you heard? If you feel comfortable comparing the mR to other sources that you've heard over the years, would you mind telling us about those comparisons? 

Also, tell us about how you are connecting the mR to your network and to the DAVE. Do you have a long run of ethernet cable from your NAS to the mR? How long and what type of cable? Have you tried any optical isolation for that cable or any other tweaks to enhance the signal going to the mR? And what type of USB cable connection are you using to the DAVE? Have you experimented with different connections?

Finally, have you found that the mR's sonic signature changes over time with burn-in?

Any information would be helpful.

May 8, 2016 at 3:29 PM Post #2,848 of 25,883

I have not received mine yet although it is due this coming week.  I now have Paul Hynes of Scotland building me a power supply for my microRendu but it will take 6 weeks unfortunately.  Until then, I will be using the iFi power supply that you are using and what you are saying is great news!  I will be using Roon but I doubt that will make a difference.  Thank you for your report.

May 8, 2016 at 3:32 PM Post #2,849 of 25,883
  Few days ago,HeadsetClub website(A Chinese audiophiles website) hold a "Blind Listening Test",Name: Delta-Sigma Vs. R2R.

http://www.headphoneclub.com/thread-418239-1-1.html

Eight DACs take part in this test and divided them into two groups .

R2R:
1. TOTALDAC D1-DUAL
2. Lavry DA2002
3. SCHIIT YGGDRASIL
4. AQUA La Scala

Delta-Sigma:
1. Chord DAVE
2. Lavry Quintessence DA-N5
3. Merging NADAC
4. dCS Vivaldi DAC

To make it fair,All DACs are using the same sound source:dCS Vivaldi Transport.

Each DACs test contain three soundtrack:
1. Dutoit / Orchestre Symphonique de Montreal(Organ Symphony)
2. Ah, vous dirais-je maman", K. 265(Female voice)
3. Beethoven Sonata N° 29 Hammerklavier Op.106(Piano)

For the convenience of all audiophiles.Organisers recorded the sound (from DAC output signal,recording by professional audio studio)and upload all file to the Internet.(recording files)
Recording equipment: Antelope Audio Orion 32 Interface, Avid Pro Tools HD12.

Each DAC have their letter : A,B,C,D,E,F,G,H.and whitout any hints(Blind test).
Files name: http://i3.buimg.com/c5973d1cac551610.jpg

A lot of people join this test and Share which one they think is best.

During the blind listening test,F received most of the Praise (Many people guess F is dcs Vivaldi or total-dac).

And yesterday,Organisers released the results.Chord dave is F
wink.gif

This is very interesting.  Thank you for sharing it!  You chose excellent music (very demanding) to test your DACs.

Your photos show a very impressive setup.  You mention you are a headset club but your photos show a pair of speakers.  Was this a 2-channel or headphone blind listening test?

Finally, you present your list of DACs with the DAVE listed as #1 and the La Scala being last at #8.  Was this your group's ranking of these DACs?  I notice the DCS Vivaldi only ranked #4 if this is the case.

May 8, 2016 at 3:46 PM Post #2,850 of 25,883
  Has anyone tried SPDIF out of MAC, RCA into their DAVE?

Also, are the top panel holes for ventilation mostly?  Since not all of them light up, in fact only 3.
The display under option 4 also shuts off in about 10 seconds rather than the 30" stated in the user manual. (yeah, i read those....)

Paul

I am using SPDIF out of my Mac now via a Mapleshades optical cable and it sounds very good although USB is very slightly better.  @ecwl has tried the BNC inputs into the DAVE I recall and he didn't like it.  Rob has stated also that BNC input on the DAVE is the worst sounding input.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back