Chord Electronics - CES Launch Extravaganza
Dec 24, 2016 at 12:39 AM Post #16 of 635
Bluetooth module for Mojo, I hope.

Dec 24, 2016 at 12:42 AM Post #17 of 635
Since neither the Hugo or Mojo have an amp per-se I can't see how this would be possible.
wink_face.gif

That is the point.  Chord is going to add a digital amp to an improved Hugo with Mojo functionality.

Dec 24, 2016 at 1:49 AM Post #20 of 635
I think I remember reading in the Mojo thread that something would be introduced that had not been thought to be possible.  So in the "they said it couldn't be done" category, I'll imagine a battery-powered device with both galvanic isolation and long battery life.

Dec 24, 2016 at 2:32 AM Post #21 of 635
That is the point.  Chord is going to add a digital amp to an improved Hugo with Mojo functionality.

I guess you missed the irony in my post. You sound pretty confident in your comment. Insider info?

Dec 24, 2016 at 10:18 AM Post #28 of 635
Hm I think Mython is correct pointing out, that there will be announcements not related to Mojo.

The Mojo Add On is a given.
The question is what functions it will have.
This is me just speculating that other releases are possibly the new high end CD transport and maybe a pumped up TTOBY... I can't imagine Chord going into speakers... would be great though :)

Anyway we'll find out, soon.

Dec 24, 2016 at 11:07 AM Post #29 of 635
1. Mojo SD card add-on

2. Chord built digital source player to pair especially well with the DAVE.

3. Chord's Digital amp.

beerchug.gif

Exactly my dream combo as well! Although I would prefer a Chord DAP with integrated Mojo instead of the add-on, but that's an unrealistic expectation (and not a universal joy for Mojo owners).

But I think one of the launches will be a Blu II CD transport.

Dec 24, 2016 at 2:36 PM Post #30 of 635
And I was about to buy an amp/dac... Is there an new amp/dac? I don't want to wait for nothing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back