Chord Electronics ☆ Poly ☆ (wireless & microSD module for Mojo) ☆★►USEFUL INFO on 1st PAGE!!◄★☆
Apr 8, 2018 at 3:02 PM Post #8,476 of 18,757
Soooo I´m sitting here drinking gin awaiting the GoFigure release. And I´m an Android user. That would be something for a psychologist...
this thread has drama in it, that i never expected from a forum. the whole experience of joining this thread has been a very rewarding one. the characters, the quarrels, the issues, the firmware, the app. i sometimes try to relay the drama to my wife... but i really think you just had to be here.

Apr 8, 2018 at 3:12 PM Post #8,477 of 18,757
Soooo I´m sitting here drinking gin awaiting the GoFigure release. And I´m an Android user. That would be something for a psychologist...
What could the psychologist conclude, apart from you like gin, and are therefore perfectly sane? :slight_smile:
The hours of fun start, when the thread veers OT onto preferred brands of gin, then veers further into discussions about DIY tonic recipes. :wink:

Apr 8, 2018 at 3:19 PM Post #8,479 of 18,757
It’s not really about consumer vs commercial networks, although clearly some consumers have been mistaken in thinking a hidden SSID is enough without a password. It’s that hidden SSIDs lead to network traffic that makes your setup less secure. For example see here:

https://apple.stackexchange.com/a/244181

Apologies of this is considered too off-topic but I think it’s worth helping the community avoid bad security practices! Happy to continue the discussion elsewhere if more appropriate.

Yeah, we can continue the discussion elsewhere, but the short story is, this is partly why i use kismac and wireshark along with encryption.

We can take this offline.

I’m certainly no expert and no engineer. I simply ask the sec engineers for advice and they tell me what to do.

Whenever i find something on the web that seems to contradict their sec setups, i ask them and usually get an answer. This particular question is one i asked before and their answer was good enough for me.

Feel free to pm me and i can find and send over their explanation to me from a few years ago.

Apr 8, 2018 at 3:24 PM Post #8,480 of 18,757

Or a toxicologist.

Hmmm. 6 weeks.

This won’t be dull. :)

Agreed. Please video this. It will be handy for the Coroner as well.

:)

Apr 8, 2018 at 3:56 PM Post #8,483 of 18,757
So bitches, are you all ready ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Apr 8, 2018 at 4:00 PM Post #8,484 of 18,757
M2yZmLN.png

Gofigure launches for iOS devices

2Hnuazh.png

The wait is finally over! Gofigure, the configuration app for Poly, has now launched on the App Store for iOS users. Download today and bin the pin!

Please note that for best performance we recommend that you update your Poly to the latest firmware - version 1.0.26. For full instructions please visit the following page: https://chordelectronics.co.uk/news/updating-poly-to-enable-gofigure-app-control/

Last edited:
Apr 8, 2018 at 4:10 PM Post #8,488 of 18,757
Not in uk either at moment.

It will take a while for it to propagate onto all the servers no doubt.

Last edited by a moderator:
Apr 8, 2018 at 4:11 PM Post #8,489 of 18,757
No Australian store either...

Apr 8, 2018 at 4:12 PM Post #8,490 of 18,757
f3rnsh.jpg

Gofigure launches for iOS devices

2wd1wqp.png

The wait is finally over! Gofigure, the configuration app for Poly, has now launched on the App Store for iOS users. Download today and bin the pin!

Please note that for best performance we recommend that you update your Poly to the latest firmware - version 1.0.26. For full instructions please visit the following page: https://chordelectronics.co.uk/news/updating-poly-to-enable-gofigure-app-control/

Fantastic! Thanks!!!

Can you provide a link to the app? Can’t seem find it...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back