Chord Electronics ☆ Poly ☆ (wireless & microSD module for Mojo) ☆★►USEFUL INFO on 1st PAGE!!◄★☆
Oct 21, 2017 at 2:40 AM Post #2,356 of 18,780
I have my Poly playing from the SD card and is very fast no lag, sounds fantastic but when trying Tidal I can only get it to play when I select Poly as an Airplay output. Is this the right way to play Tidal through Poly? Any advice appreciated!

Also I'm playing studio masters file (24bit) via the SD card to Poly and the power button is still glowing red indicating 16bit 44khz. I was expecting it to glow Blue like it does when I play with a wired connection. Anyone else managed to play high res files and get Mojo to recognise the bit rate correctly?

Last edited:
Oct 21, 2017 at 3:32 AM Post #2,357 of 18,780
I have my Poly playing from the SD card and is very fast no lag, sounds fantastic but when trying Tidal I can only get it to play when I select Poly as an Airplay output. Is this the right way to play Tidal through Poly? Any advice appreciated!

Also I'm playing studio masters file (24bit) via the SD card to Poly and the power button is still glowing red indicating 16bit 44khz. I was expecting it to glow Blue like it does when I play with a wired connection. Anyone else managed to play high res files and get Mojo to recognise the bit rate correctly?
When your playing studio masters what player are you using if your using 8 player make sure you go to the bottom of the screen after you have selected server and select “Poly “on “Play on” or the player will use the phone as a renderer.

Oct 21, 2017 at 3:33 AM Post #2,358 of 18,780
I do think I now understand you as a customer rather well! But may I ask when did Apple start making phone cases? Do they give them away too? Also I’d like to thank you for you excellent advice about “NEVER PUTTING ON SALE A PREMIUM PRODUCT WITHOUT A CASE” ....... Yes thankyou for that purely outstanding brilliant price of advice! may I say we didn’t do as you suggested above! we have one leather and plastic hard case types available now. With three thousand of these being made available FOC gratis from Chord for those loyal customers that preordered and additionally we have a new slim fit beautiful leather sleeve in manufacture for us in Japan by VanNuys these will be available as soon as we have them. Images to follow.

iPhone X was even't been released and Apple has listed already the cases. Most of you can purchase your new phone on 3rd of November. Meanwhile, we are still arguing that Apple hasn't released their iPhone cases in the same day when the device has been released. Look, this actually proves the contrary: they even release the cases before the release of the phone itself! :)

Screen Shot 2017-10-21 at 09.30.01.png

Finally, when we will get a link to purchase the case together with the Poly? (if the case does not comes as "free" voucher)

PS: We are in 2017. Why don't we learn from others before releasing a product? And it really takes 10 months to design a case and manufacture it, even if you've had Poly's dimensions from the start of 2017?

Last edited:
Oct 21, 2017 at 3:45 AM Post #2,360 of 18,780
Tidal HiFi sounds spectacular on Mojo+Poly- super impressed so far!
(listening with a pair of Sony WH1000XM2)

EDIT: I think the case would come in very handy as M+P are not perfectly stable and wobble a little. I presume there is no avoiding this given that the two units are not sold together and Chord can't make sure that there is a 100% fit and balance.

How are you using a wireless bluetooth headphone with the Poly? Or are you using the Sony WH1000XM2 wired with the Poly?

Oct 21, 2017 at 3:55 AM Post #2,361 of 18,780
How are you using a wireless bluetooth headphone with the Poly? Or are you using the Sony WH1000XM2 wired with the Poly?

Wired. I wonder if listening wirelessly would be possible at all.

Oct 21, 2017 at 3:59 AM Post #2,363 of 18,780
Make sure your phones not in hot spot mode

Using an iPad, all other settings get saved, but now never the SSID, also I can no longer see it as a Bluetooth device from my iPhone or iPad.

How to perform a full factory reset? I tried keeping the config button pressed until it went green, but still; kept the settings there.

also I don't get any audible feedback with headphones in (yes the volume is up :) )

edit: ah only when you press the config button?

Last edited:
Oct 21, 2017 at 5:31 AM Post #2,369 of 18,780
iPhone X was even't been released and Apple has listed already the cases. Most of you can purchase your new phone on 3rd of November. Meanwhile, we are still arguing that Apple hasn't released their iPhone cases in the same day when the device has been released. Look, this actually proves the contrary: they even release the cases before the release of the phone itself! :)

Finally, when we will get a link to purchase the case together with the Poly? (if the case does not comes as "free" voucher)

PS: We are in 2017. Why don't we learn from others before releasing a product? And it really takes 10 months to design a case and manufacture it, even if you've had Poly's dimensions from the start of 2017?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back