Chord Electronics ☆ Poly ☆ (wireless & microSD module for Mojo) ☆★►USEFUL INFO on 1st PAGE!!◄★☆
Mar 25, 2017 at 12:43 PM Post #1,486 of 18,784
Stuff happens, but do you know if all 250 of those units will be staying in the U.K., or getting allocated globally? I pre-ordered mid Feb in US, so that's quite a wait. Thanks.

Do the supply chain issues just impact the Poly alone, or will the Hugo 2 be affected as well? 
Hugo2 has been less affected and we don't expect any problems, but strange things are happening in the components markets this year and all lead-times are going out which is affecting not just us but many other companies too.

Mar 28, 2017 at 10:18 AM Post #1,489 of 18,784
I've been looking at DAPs because I find the entry price for the Poly too high. Now... if the Poly were $400-450... I'd not give it a seconds thought and skip the DAPs altogether. I'm still not ruling out the Poly... but hoping they decide a price drop sometime after release.

Mar 28, 2017 at 3:08 PM Post #1,490 of 18,784
So when can I buy a Poly? I'm based in Singapore.

Mar 28, 2017 at 3:46 PM Post #1,493 of 18,784
No sorry not all will stay here. Naturally we have got to spread them around and many of them will be going out to review and our distributors to become familiar with them. We are pushing hard to bring up the schedule but materials especially memory and crystal oscillators are the bain of our lives at the moment I'll keep every one up dated when and if we see some improvements.

any chance to sign up for a review tour?

Mar 28, 2017 at 4:53 PM Post #1,496 of 18,784
A free case for all that have pre-ordered but will patiently wait during the delay would be a nice gesture.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back