Chord 2Go & 2Yu Wired/Wireless Network streamer and S/PDIF adaptor - Official thread
Feb 26, 2021 at 2:00 PM Post #5,086 of 6,295
OK so I did get a bonus! May I have the strap too? :p

Feb 26, 2021 at 7:43 PM Post #5,087 of 6,295
I just mention it because your pictures have the D rings attached to the case. 🤔

I need those D rings 😀
They all have D rings, they don't all have the strap included. Depends what option you choose. 20210227_003922.jpg

Feb 26, 2021 at 8:17 PM Post #5,088 of 6,295
Feb 27, 2021 at 8:41 AM Post #5,091 of 6,295
DHL delivered it a couple of days early. No sign of any "D" rings on mine.

It looks like a very good quality case, just the right amount of friction to remove the gear inside too.

Certainly a lot better than the cloth bag that comes with the 2Go.

20210227_132806.jpg

Feb 27, 2021 at 9:57 AM Post #5,093 of 6,295
Are these fairly new? I looked maybe a month ago before getting my Hugo2+2Go and the only combo-case I saw at that time was for the Mojo+Poly. I was quite surprised (and disappointed) not to see an equivalent for the Hugo2/2Go combo.

They look good. I think I'll go for the one with the strap, not to take out of my house but the whole reason for my setup is to be able to wander around my house while I listen to stuff and the Hugo2/Poly is too big and heavy to fit in a pocket so a shoulder strap might be an option. Right now I just carry it in my hand if I decide to stretch my legs, raid the fridge etc. Also if I decide the strap is too much bother I still have the D-rings that I maybe could use to attach a mini carabiner to hook onto one of my belt loops as another way to "go walkabout".

Feb 27, 2021 at 11:13 AM Post #5,094 of 6,295
Are these fairly new? I looked maybe a month ago before getting my Hugo2+2Go and the only combo-case I saw at that time was for the Mojo+Poly. I was quite surprised (and disappointed) not to see an equivalent for the Hugo2/2Go combo.

They look good. I think I'll go for the one with the strap, not to take out of my house but the whole reason for my setup is to be able to wander around my house while I listen to stuff and the Hugo2/Poly is too big and heavy to fit in a pocket so a shoulder strap might be an option. Right now I just carry it in my hand if I decide to stretch my legs, raid the fridge etc. Also if I decide the strap is too much bother I still have the D-rings that I maybe could use to attach a mini carabiner to hook onto one of my belt loops as another way to "go walkabout".
I think Chord quietly launched the case options in November last year, I don't know when they were first available though.

Mine is really 100% desk based at the moment so I went for the one without the shoulder strap to protect it during transport to and from the office. If I ever do take it out I have a shoulder case thing that I will sling it in.

Feb 27, 2021 at 11:13 AM Post #5,095 of 6,295

I'd use two belt loops if I were you. One belt loop might let go and let the player drop, but you'd be very unlucky if two did at the same time.

Feb 27, 2021 at 12:32 PM Post #5,096 of 6,295
They all have D rings, they don't all have the strap included. Depends what option you choose.
No I’m sorry, but that is incorrect there are two versions of the case one with D rings and strap and one plain without D rings or the strap. Please let chord know if your not being advised correctly of both types by your dealer.

Feb 27, 2021 at 1:49 PM Post #5,097 of 6,295
No I’m sorry, but that is incorrect there are two versions of the case one with D rings and strap and one plain without D rings or the strap. Please let chord know if your not being advised correctly of both types by your dealer.
Incorrect. Got no strap (and ordered the version without it too)

I suppose I got a limited edition! Thanks @PhilW I will get a solid return on investment a few years down the line :D

Attachments

• AD5FA7BF-1545-4B48-9D88-04AB111A8C5A.jpeg
    AD5FA7BF-1545-4B48-9D88-04AB111A8C5A.jpeg
    3.3 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Feb 27, 2021 at 3:37 PM Post #5,098 of 6,295
^^ I think that you got the one with the D rings but the strap wasn’t included. Maybe the dealer has the strap that goes with it? Maybe they didn’t have the plain one without the D rings so you got this one? How much did this case cost I’m wondering? What will be the U.S cost? Anybody know?

Last edited:
Feb 27, 2021 at 3:44 PM Post #5,099 of 6,295
^^ I think that you got the one with the D rings but the strap wasn’t included. Maybe the dealer has the strap that goes with it? Maybe they didn’t have the plain one without the D rings so you got this one? How much did this case cost I’m wondering? What will be the U.S cost? Anybody know?

Yep. The dealer didn't even open the package- it was sent to them by Chord direct and sent on to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back