Chord 2Go & 2Yu Wired/Wireless Network streamer and S/PDIF adaptor - Official thread
Jun 27, 2020 at 4:18 PM Post #2,821 of 6,290
Hi Peter, I know my support team are helping you with this but can you confirm what your network status light is doing. This is the light above the small black config button.
We think your 2Go is connected to your network as it is still communicating with the update server showing it has an active internet connection.

Blinking blue.

I tried connecting Ethernet several times to see if that would help.

Switching back to WiFi didn’t work. .
F524D538-66D7-4F9F-8185-FE45430C915F.png

Last edited:
Jun 27, 2020 at 5:07 PM Post #2,822 of 6,290
I appreciate this doesn't help you but we are not getting any pops and clicks under any circumstances now so it would help if you can email our support so we can take some more details. I presume turning bit perfect mode off doesn't make any difference?

if I try to turn bit perfect mode off, I can hear no sounds. I tried to factory reset but it will play only with Bit perfect mode on.

Jun 27, 2020 at 9:40 PM Post #2,824 of 6,290
deleted

Last edited:
Jun 27, 2020 at 9:43 PM Post #2,825 of 6,290
I hear the pops and clicks when playing from SD cards. No matter whether in hotspot mode or connected through WiFi. Any thoughts everyone? thanks.

Curious as to if everyone hearing pops and clicks are getting that only with SD cards? What speed SD card are you using by chance? Possible issues with reading the card during playback? Anyone know if there is buffering when reading the files from card?

Jun 28, 2020 at 2:32 AM Post #2,830 of 6,290
I finally bit the bullet and ordered a 2go. Its a black one to pair with my silver hugo2 as the only dealer in my country had ONE black 2go with a wait time on a silver one upto 8 weeks.
I'm going through some mental reconditioning on making myself love the (mis?) match when it arrives this week. I'll post some comments on how it pans out once it gets here. My use case will be primarily as an endpoint to roon. If it works well with roon I'll consider the money well spent. Fingers crossed.

Jun 28, 2020 at 3:52 AM Post #2,831 of 6,290
Another issue I am facing after the firmware and software upgrade. I am playing some music and the unit becomes unresponsive when trying to change song. This is reallly becoming a nightmare. I am not sure whether the Italian distributor will allow me to return the unit, but I would definitely do so at this stage, as this thing simply does not work and makes anger and frustration the norm (instead of allowing you to enjoy your music).

Jun 28, 2020 at 8:15 AM Post #2,834 of 6,290
Is there a method to undo the update to revert to prior version ?

Just wondering... have you tried a factory reset? Sorry if you have and I missed you saying so.

Jun 28, 2020 at 8:18 AM Post #2,835 of 6,290
Just wondering... have you tried a factory reset? Sorry if you have and I missed you saying so.

Many times & in different locations.

chord will fix or exchange. I’m not concerned nor upset

we have a short holiday coming up at a remote camp.
I’m hoping it’s resolved by then!

I have the perfect set up with the 2 micro SD cards!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back