"Chiunifi" official Chicago get-together November 17th 2007
Oct 21, 2007 at 1:50 PM Post #78 of 150
Todd, you should come out to Chicago. You'd enjoy it I promise.

Oct 21, 2007 at 1:52 PM Post #79 of 150
Quote:

Originally Posted by Skylab /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Todd, you should come out to Chicago. You'd enjoy it I promise.

OK whos putting me up?
wink.gif

Oct 21, 2007 at 5:20 PM Post #80 of 150
Quote:

Originally Posted by trose49 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
OK whos putting me up?
wink.gif

there are discounted Rooms Todd, $119.00 I believe (mentioned in the first post). I asked (or begged) the hotel to do Free shuttles but with the size rental that we are going with they would not budge. Next year We will have more man power and more range for finding a better spot if needed.

believe I will start sending pm's asking whats the confirmed gear people will bring later on. Just to double check and make sure everything is All good.

keep going to update the myspace ( http://www.myspace.com/chiunifi) but every time I get in I draw a blank on what to say on there.. Well we will need it for next year so at least it is reserved out..i guess. Do we go with flash, over lay, or generic?...oh this Myspace is a headache..haha

Oct 21, 2007 at 7:30 PM Post #81 of 150
I'm in of course. Maybe Justin will have the Pico/DAC done in time. I can bring the following:

Grado 325i
AKG 271
AKG 701
Larroco
IPOD - I saw somebody using a CD player the other day - LOL how 1999!

Oct 22, 2007 at 7:50 PM Post #82 of 150
Is it too late to sign up to attend? Gear will vary on whether I drive up or fly.

Bazile

Oct 23, 2007 at 7:56 PM Post #83 of 150
Here is a first list, I still need to go in my pm's to see if there is more peeps, also if I missed out on anyone please reply in..
Later tonight I will be pm'ing everyone on the list to confirm Yay or Nay..or may..

Quote:

Member attending and gear they are bringing: Will be updated later..
Tenntive list of peeps without being confirmed..(pm will be sent to members on the list to confirm.)
1. dariusf
2. 003
3. Nismo96
4. morphsci
5. nickknutson
6. rb67
7. ogewo
8. Boom Shaka Laka
9. Redo
10. acidtripwow
11. GLF
12. Absorbine_Sr
13. Chu
14. Merkurfan
15. madman91
16. Joey V
17. Persiflage
18. Skylab
19. P O
20. propheci
21. chouman
22. Bazile
23. Jim
24. reynman

Oct 23, 2007 at 9:08 PM Post #85 of 150
I wouldn't mind stopping by too.
smily_headphones1.gif
I'm actually out in seattle these days, but I will just happen to be back in the chicago area that weekend. Not sure yet what I'll be able to bring since I'm flying in though.

Oct 23, 2007 at 10:04 PM Post #86 of 150
Quote:

Originally Posted by jim /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I wouldn't mind stopping by too.
smily_headphones1.gif
I'm actually out in seattle these days, but I will just happen to be back in the chicago area that weekend. Not sure yet what I'll be able to bring since I'm flying in though.

I heard weather sucks out there by you, though I would like to visit your area once in my life just to see whats the fame about. of course You can come, I will add your name to the list! thanks

Oct 25, 2007 at 9:10 AM Post #87 of 150
I have sitting next to me
10 sets of CrossRoads MylarOne X3 Earphone a $57.00 value
10 Crossroads Black Ipod lineout docks

From Uncle Wilson over at Jaben.net

lets see if we take these 20 gifts in the raffle and take 30 people at the event then figure all the other gifts from our friends that are coming I would think everyone is walking with something..yeah..win win basically.
and that's if everyone of the 30 show up and get in the raffle.

Thanks to uncle Wilson again!!

so whats the price of these raffle tickets? any ideas what the price should be? remember this is going to pay for next years Chiunifi btw..so don't be cheapo..haha

Oct 26, 2007 at 2:29 AM Post #89 of 150
Well, I won't be able to make it. My employer is not only making me work out of town on the day of the meet (which they agreed to give me off) but near Thanksgiving, I took the day before off and we are supposed to have Thanksgiving day and that Friday off , so I was planning on going back to my folks (5-6 hr drive) for a long weekend. Well, they are sending me back out the day after Thanksgiving as well, which ALSO happens to be my girlfriends birthday. I am super bummed, I was really looking forward to the meet.
frown.gif
And on Black Friday, it's tradition that my girlfriend and I go shopping, it was going to be really nice for it to be her birthday too.
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
Any way to contribute / take part in the raffle without being there?
confused.gif
I was just about to buy a pair of X3's too! I truly hope I can make it next year!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back