"ChiUniFi 5" the Official and Annual Chicago area Headphone Get-together November 12th 2011
Nov 12, 2011 at 3:24 AM Post #61 of 66
Just finished packing everything up.  Cant wait to see everybody.  I added a few small things to the "bring" list.  They are:
Denon 2000's (with a really screwed up cable, but work fine) Stock.
Yuin G2a over ear portable headphone
Head-Direct RE-0 (I still love these)

Nov 12, 2011 at 3:30 AM Post #62 of 66
by the way, if anyone was interested in going for a beer after the meet, I would like to do that.  I have not heard of any after hang as of yet.  I just wanted to mention it now, so interested parties can plan ahead. 

see everyone at 11:00

Nov 12, 2011 at 8:03 AM Post #63 of 66

Quote:
Maybe something public transit friendly for us city mice? :D

The fee structure for conference rooms in the city is like 4 or 5 times what the Sheraton is charging for 1100 square feet of meeting space.  The other positive item here is the free parking and an easy access to the room from the back to bring in your gear.  

Nov 12, 2011 at 8:38 AM Post #64 of 66

Quote:
How do you like the Image One's?

James

They are Ok at best. A few years ago I might have like their bloated low end, but now Im such a sucker for Grado's mids the Image ones never get used. Try them out today
beerchug.gif

Nov 12, 2011 at 9:37 AM Post #66 of 66

Quote:
The fee structure for conference rooms in the city is like 4 or 5 times what the Sheraton is charging for 1100 square feet of meeting space.  The other positive item here is the free parking and an easy access to the room from the back to bring in your gear.  

Yea, I didn't mean in the city... even something walking distance from a metra station in the burbs opens up options for those of us without cars readily available. The closest metra to the Sheraton is a 2+ mile walk - which isn't horrible - but hard in inclement weather, or with gear. 

Anyway, just a thought for next years... :) Have a great time today!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back