ChiUniFi 3 - November 7th, 2009 [Official Thread]
Oct 20, 2009 at 3:41 AM Post #61 of 189
Quote:

Originally Posted by jvlgato /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Also, I hope to bring a Sansa Fuze and ClieOS's LOD so anyone interested can see if a LOD makes a difference w/ a Fuze - see link http://www.head-fi.org/forums/f15/wa...ze-lod-440251/ Thanks ClieOS!
!

I currently have ClieOS's LOD for my Sansa Fuze. He has given me permission to keep it for ChiUniFi. If there is interest, I will keep it and bring it, but if no one is interested, I will send it off to the next person in line this weekend. Please let me know if you are interested in hearing this. Thanks!

Also, I got my Pico back so I will bring: Grado RS1, laptop PC, Pico/DAC, Nuforce Icon Mobile, Skylab said he'd bring his 2Move, and Ray said I can display one of his Predators nearby (thanks Ray!).

And fyi, I am listed twice on page one as an attendee. I'm definitely not worthy of a double listing!

Oct 20, 2009 at 4:58 AM Post #62 of 189
Quote:

Originally Posted by jvlgato /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I currently have ClieOS's LOD for my Sansa Fuze. He has given me permission to keep it for ChiUniFi. If there is interest, I will keep it and bring it, but if no one is interested, I will send it off to the next person in line this weekend. Please let me know if you are interested in hearing this. Thanks!

Also, I got my Pico back so I will bring: Grado RS1, laptop PC, Pico/DAC, Nuforce Icon Mobile, Skylab said he'd bring his 2Move, and Ray said I can display one of his Predators nearby (thanks Ray!).

And fyi, I am listed twice on page one as an attendee. I'm definitely not worthy of a double listing!

I would very much like to hear that lod if you don't mind bringing it along.

Oct 21, 2009 at 9:08 PM Post #66 of 189
I'll be there. I'm looking forward to meeting everyone and attending my first meet. I'll be coming from another gig, so probably wont be able to bring much. Maybe a pair of DT-990's. Either way I'm looking forward to learning a ton.

Oct 22, 2009 at 12:24 AM Post #68 of 189
I am traveling out for the meet and will be bringing the following:

laptop PC (loaded with tons of music ranging from classical & jazz to period rock to electronica & metal) > Ayre QB-9 USB DAC > Woo Audio WA22 > Sony Qualia 010, Grado HP1000/HP2, Audio-Technica AD2000, and AKG K701 (all headphones are balanced)

I can also bring a Gamma 1 USB DAC-only, Pico USB DAC, Pico DAC/amp, Gilmore Lite, and/or Stax SR-404LE upon request.

Oct 22, 2009 at 1:01 AM Post #69 of 189
Quote:

Originally Posted by FraGGleR /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Ooh, I'd love to hear the DT990's.

I'll be happy to bring them along, though you'll have to settle for 250 Ohms, as I too am still having Manufaktur dreams.

Oct 22, 2009 at 1:29 AM Post #70 of 189
I plan on attending. What gear I bring is still up in the air.

Oct 22, 2009 at 2:20 AM Post #71 of 189
Scratch me bringing the RSA HR-2 (sold)
Bringing a Wheatfield HA-2 instead
smile.gif

Oct 22, 2009 at 6:40 AM Post #72 of 189
Quote:

Originally Posted by Asr /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I am traveling out for the meet and will be bringing the following:

laptop PC (loaded with tons of music ranging from classical & jazz to period rock to electronica & metal) > Ayre QB-9 USB DAC > Woo Audio WA22 > Sony Qualia 010, Grado HP1000/HP2, Audio-Technica AD2000, and AKG K701 (all headphones are balanced)

I can also bring a Gamma 1 USB DAC-only, Pico USB DAC, Pico DAC/amp, Gilmore Lite, and/or Stax SR-404LE upon request.

please bring your stax!! I'm bringing mine, and i would love to hear the new 404!! what amp are you running them out of?

Oct 22, 2009 at 12:50 PM Post #74 of 189
Good idea - I will bring some give-away vinyl as well.

Oct 22, 2009 at 1:10 PM Post #75 of 189
Quote:

Originally Posted by terriblepaulz /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I plan on attending. What gear I bring is still up in the air.

Awesome, it will be great to see you again! I am glad you are coming through, see you then bud.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back